Joint WholeCars & E2Es

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Freight WholeCars & E2Es

zore is way dope letters n colors..it seems zore n king always have characters by the ladders that are moved from orig location..dig the simple but clean croe dme even thru fade..sigher cryoer cool font but never heard of DOSigh? zeal with fresh z l ok ea..gasp simple but clean effective nice color palate..unholy with SICK letters..keepSICKS! very nice Greg tribute..UTI sick silver with cool blood and background but would like to have seen the nice rare car logo left some more..kem n ges do so many wholecars that they have 3 in a row that were done at diff times..pretty mindblowing..orig glue wholecar with lots of expensive paint..hm is ridiculously bold!!c3po had deliver restamped or great job of going around??? Loot. (really like that simple dtc floater..dig that ld's..specially the fat ass ld..i'd shit myself and have a heart attack if i caught rakus, gigs, king , amen, and swerv all together wholecarred up..insane..i think gigs has the best out of the bunch with that red wholecar..all good ones though..kinGatorade..raku has perfect spacing..swerv diggin that z-like shape makin it symetrical to the s...)

Re: Freight WholeCars & E2Es

interesting wholecar lookin like burnt marshmellow bellow krh wholecar ..ich and baer doin it right with spraypaint on the gws flatsides..lizmatic aint as bright as it was but is still holdin up..mesto used a roller cuz the ld lmt and lt ld are rolled over..it is just a similar color to the car..pars with the unique style wholecar..but shoulda just ran that grey over the yellow and saved paint over the silver holes..but hey..w/e..prism wholecar is EXTRA dope..EraSeca killin it with the simple font but interesting ideas to keep the letters cool with the crosshatching and 3d slant..dig those wsor cars..how they get em? love how the workers censorbuffed over felix crotchal region...LOOT.