Joint WholeCars & E2Es

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: American WholeCar thread...

69.gif

Cincinnati

15xofaf.jpg

Connecticut

when it comes to them trash trains people go over u faster then shit...

i've have a lot of mine gone over and i have gone over toss ups with peices and gone over with toss ups again fuck that trash line.......

caught a GH wholecar done with i think just spray..but it was nite and in a busy yard..tags n throws over wholecars/? oh no.. that stinks..that Atomik is way cool..wonder if it was a self restamp with the small stamp and all..wonder what type of flat that is..nice Alike font holecar..but that E is kinda hard to read..that AM is wayyy nasty now..crazy..the Zore and the one to the right with the similar style are cool but arent they just like hollows??? Loot.

I doubt that's the majority perspective. I mean.... most railworkers aren't completely stupid.

I'm sure some of them even admire some graffiti...But in the end, they're just doing their job.

almost every worker ive encountered didnt have a problem wit it.there were a few who didnt like it but some actually talked REAL good about the stuff they have seen.