Joint WholeCars & E2Es

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: American WholeCar thread...

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO RUIN A CAR LIKE THAT BAER?

MAN

PEOPLE DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT IT TAKES TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

NOT TO MENTION ARTISTIC TALENT.

WOULD YOU JUST GO PAINT OVER SOMETHING IN A GALLERY?

FUCK.

I don't you understand train graffiti and art gallerys are two different things, you don't have permission to paint trains, so thats why they can just buff what they want.

And I would paint over most garbage in art galleries now days

MAN

FUCK.

you think the rail works give a shit about about how long it takes them or how much talent they got it no they may think its sweet but there going to stamp it regardless idiot

why would you do throwups over somebodys wholecar, especially one that has been riding since 2001, and was well done? unless you were between lines, or couldnt see that it was a wholecar, which seems pretty obvious to me, that shit is retarded. even the railroad had the decency to change the reporting marks with minimal buff and basically left it as it was. what a shame.

why would you do throwups over somebodys wholecar, especially one that has been riding since 2001, and was well done? unless you were between lines, or couldnt see that it was a wholecar, which seems pretty obvious to me, that shit is retarded. even the railroad had the decency to change the reporting marks with minimal buff and basically left it as it was. what a shame.

it hardly matters who's on it, those BFTX flats get crushed and gone over multiple times. typically with throws of toys i've never even heard of anyway so at least it makes it easier to just go over it with an actual piece and not feel bad. at least you can still see the KERN pretty easily

MAN

FUCK.

he went over the numbers, if you do that on any frieght they will fix it.

xmyrtlex

how about this young man.

I know why they do it, to fill the numbers logos, etc. and all that jazz.

I know painting fr8s is illegal, but you gotta be a heartless bastard to stamp the way they do.

So you, young man can go fuck youself.

And fishsticks, thanks for the john madden comment. The color of the sky is blue right?

Peoples heads are gonna pop pretty soon theyre so full of themselves its hilarious!

xmyrtlex

how about this young man.

I know why they do it, to fill the numbers logos, etc. and all that jazz.

I know painting fr8s is illegal, but you gotta be a heartless bastard to stamp the way they do.

So you, young man can go fuck youself.

And fishsticks, thanks for the john madden comment. The color of the sky is blue right?

Peoples heads are gonna pop pretty soon theyre so full of themselves its hilarious!

writer persepctive, see above

railworker perspective

you have to be a heartless bastard to paint railcars with this shit, i wish it was in the shop longer so we could have painted teh whole thing to standards. Fucking vandals

writer persepctive, see above

railworker perspective

you have to be a heartless bastard to paint railcars with this shit, i wish it was in the shop longer so we could have painted teh whole thing to standards. Fucking vandals

I doubt that's the majority perspective. I mean.... most railworkers aren't completely stupid.

I'm sure some of them even admire some graffiti...But in the end, they're just doing their job.

i had a worker tell me once "..yeah some of these cars are so old the graffiti starts looking better than the train.." i just kinda chuckled and said yeah and changed the subject haha. i'm pretty sure most workers who don't have to buff them don't give a shit but do their job if they have to.

bump epmd's post. and that baer is ridiculous. as if his panels aren't enough

• 2 weeks later...