Joint WholeCars & E2Es

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: American WholeCar thread...

ive talked to coupe hes an asshole but def. gets up nice post kid

Hmmmmm Hmmmm Hmmmm are you fucking kidding me? You haven't talked to me. You fucking myspace stalked me like a fucking creep. But yeah I'm an asshole and you can ask any of my enemies or friends. They will all tell you I'm a fucking asshole and it ain't no fucking secret.

Just so you know here is something to read that I posted in another thread. I think it really fits in with what the fuck is going on.

Am I the only one getting sick of little fucking toys hitting you up on Myspace? Myspace is for pulling bitches not getting jocked by some 16 year old boy. Fuck if I was 16 again and I had myspace the last fucking thing I'd be trying to do is jock graffiti writers. Myspace is a gift from god for every one of you nerds who can't pull chicks any other way. So here it is toys don't jock me. Go get some Internet tail you fucking idiots. If you're 16 go nail those girls. You'll never have a chance to legally hit sweet 16 year old vag again so go and shine for old man Coupe. Time to go back to my Lynyrd Skynyrd and the Led Zeppelin albums.

Ain't that a bitch my fucking white album has a scratch in it?

Hmmmmm Hmmmm Hmmmm are you fucking kidding me? You haven't talked to me. You fucking myspace stalked me like a fucking creep. But yeah I'm an asshole and you can ask any of my enemies or friends. They will all tell you I'm a fucking asshole and it ain't no fucking secret.

Just so you know here is something to read that I posted in another thread. I think it really fits in with what the fuck is going on.

Am I the only one getting sick of little fucking toys hitting you up on Myspace? Myspace is for pulling bitches not getting jocked by some 16 year old boy. Fuck if I was 16 again and I had myspace the last fucking thing I'd be trying to do is jock graffiti writers. Myspace is a gift from god for every one of you nerds who can't pull chicks any other way. So here it is toys don't jock me. Go get some Internet tail you fucking idiots. If you're 16 go nail those girls. You'll never have a chance to legally hit sweet 16 year old vag again so go and shine for old man Coupe. Time to go back to my Lynyrd Skynyrd and the Led Zeppelin albums.

YEah..i can vouch for that...he's an asshole. I love you Jim Duggan.

hahaha

des..

if you consider how long the history of freight-writing at all is (which would be back to the civil war) versus subway-writing, it's an interesting comparison. between 1970 and 1989, the amount of people who wrote on the NYC subway was enormous, but how does it compare with the possibly less numerous in writers, but far longer history of freights?

I guess we could debate what is considered graf but that would be go on and on. I am considering graf on the fr8's done by spray paint and I am thinking that you are thinking of the "kilroy was here" writings perhaps? Either way, no biggie. I am learning about the fr8 world and history so as I have always said I don't know it all. I was just a lucky dude to be where I was during the NYC subway revolution..

hey asshole, get off 12oz and go pay your mortgage or something.