Re: Freight WholeCars & E2Es

That Goonies car IS an e2e

Correct me if I'm wrong

Pieces,or detail background

If the car if filled from side to side it is a e2e

Stupid argument

Yet it must be addressed.

not that my (or anyones) opinion really matters, but i feel like true e2e's go from ladder to ladder and usually have elements that carry throughout the length of the car. a car with 6 pieces on it and no theme or background in common may technically count as an e2e, but i i feel like this thread should highlight the cars that take a little bit more planning than that.

ending talk, starting flicks:

pictures%5C26979%5C100_4411.JPG

pictures%5C34149%5CIMG_7092.JPG

pictures%5C45225%5C2009_0815trainpics70057.JPG

pictures%5C6381%5C16170WGR.jpg

pictures%5C56231%5CDSCF9074(1).JPG

pictures%5C39258%5CWLPX%2044758%20%20%20815.JPG

pictures%5C54419%5CArt82910.jpg

bump some fucking hoppers

Bump both of the Sak MBT joints. Classic subway writer blazing the lines!

Why is this concept so hard to understand.

Whole Car = You painted the WHOLE CAR

End 2 End = You painted e2e. Ladder 2 Ladder fully covered!

Because doing either by yourself is different than you and 2 other homies completing one. It's a huge difference. It's like running a marathon vs a relay race. If you have ever done 1 by yourself (wholecar or E2E) it wouldn't be so hard for YOU to understand.

Actually he has. I think also, you two are in agreement.

Hahaaaa.....I guess your right now that I reread that.

That was in reference to the last car on the last page. Not on this page.

Gotcha, thought you were referring to this page...

its not an end to end

That Phame/Dek/Glue is not an e2e???

3 heads - one on the left panel,door,and right panel - with full cloud from one end of the car to the other...E2E my friend not arguable!

That Phame/Dek/Glue is not an e2e???

3 heads - one on the left panel,door,and right panel - with full cloud from one end of the car to the other...E2E my friend not arguable!

they ran the relay race.....That's why it isn't one.

So are you saying that every time I paint with 2 other homies, and because we have good habits of doing things right (with a cloud tying the pieces together), that I'm doing an end 2 end?! Wow all of a sudden you make end 2 ends totally unimpressive!

So are you saying that every time I paint with 2 other homies, and because we have good habits of doing things right (with a cloud tying the pieces together), that I'm doing an end 2 end?! Wow all of a sudden you make end 2 ends totally unimpressive!

not all panels are created equal, just like not all wholecars and e2e's are on the same level. for example, doing a solid cloud across a car is obviously less impressive than doing characters and detailed background. doing a 2 bay hopper wholecar is less impressive than an autorack wholecar. just because its not the most impressive wholecar or e2e you have ever seen does not change what it is though.

caught recently:

5158785340_7637e9ff78_b.jpg

5158785336_3e3a6d6da0_b.jpg

biggest and prob best Bujah seen..bujah just booyahhed all up in your face..as long as some point connects from ladder to ladder..it counts as an end to end to me..even if you did just tags across(although that is gay in terms of what we really think of an end to end..)..a wholecar to me just needs to be just about as tall as the car and pretty much touch each end..I wonder if you did pieces end to end and on the coupler area and wrapped around and did pieces on the other side and so on if that would be called a reacharound??? Loot.

I saw the PHAME/DEK/GLUE floaters rolling through my neck of the woods this fall...

Didn't have my camera out but there it was...rolling.

When I made this thread, it wasnt even for production e2e's or more than 1 person e2e's. I made it for wholecars and e2e's like these, nothing else. All you idiots ruined it

4957967896_d8a9f1840f_b.jpg

4899638268_802ba8203e_o.jpg

Proper wholecars, and proper e2es. These two are perfect examples.

That's def not what i said, in this case its 3 people, whether its done with one or 4 people (cause you really can't fit anymore than that with a respectable size piece) its an e2e and that's not gonna change with your personal opinion on it, and when 3 people have a habit of "doing things right" it sure as hell gonna be an e2e 90% of the time! For getting laid sake i hope your not that picky with your woman...losen up and except the fact that there's a lot more than just 2 e2e's on this page...

agreed^^^^

....Phame, dek, and glue is tight but isnt an E2E for this reason....

Because doing either by yourself is different than you and 2 other homies completing one. It's a huge difference. It's like running a marathon vs a relay race..

not all panels are created equal, just like not all wholecars and e2e's are on the same level. for example, doing a solid cloud across a car is obviously less impressive than doing characters and detailed background. doing a 2 bay hopper wholecar is less impressive than an autorack wholecar. just because its not the most impressive wholecar or e2e you have ever seen does not change what it is though.

thats not the debate....see the above quote. what makes this simple and what defines the difference is how many people are responsible for product.

biggest and prob best Bujah seen..bujah just booyahhed all up in your face..as long as some point connects from ladder to ladder..it counts as an end to end to me..even if you did just tags across(although that is gay in terms of what we really think of an end to end..)..a wholecar to me just needs to be just about as tall as the car and pretty much touch each end..I wonder if you did pieces end to end and on the coupler area and wrapped around and did pieces on the other side and so on if that would be called a reacharound??? Loot.

really?!...i dont think you understand how small that gondola is.... i can almost reach the top with 2 feet planted on the ground.

look at this...

5158785340_7637e9ff78_b.jpg

do you see the inside height printed on this thing 5-6? im laughing AT you not with you.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now