Joint WholeCars & E2Es

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: American WholeCar thread...

Those are shipping containers on a train. Even if you painted 4 of them (the amount that fit on 1 flat car) that wouldn't be considered an end to end. And damn did someone beat those letters with the ugly stick. I tried to figure out what letter that fist thing is suppose to be but the tag is just as eligible. The yellow stream of piss is a nice effect though...

okay apologies on the era, And it say's EVANS! It moves state to state it's an end to end!

No argument, okay mighty ones... i'm not in Kansas motherfucker's where trains are parked in your towns neck of the woods. but thanx i'll put more effort...

okay apologies on the era, And it say's EVANS! It moves state to state it's an end to end!

No argument, okay mighty ones... i'm not in Kansas motherfucker's where trains are parked in your towns neck of the woods. but thanx i'll put more effort...

kansas? shit, i think trains are parked everywhere.. and go everywhere and then park their too.

once again! you know what CITY! and those nice sized freights yall be hitting don't park in the Boroughs, City kids don't have the leasure to park there asses with stolen paint and latex a frieght bro un less there upstate or out of state!

IDOLIZED OR DISPIZED, IT'S TOO LATE

once again! you know what CITY! and those nice sized freights yall be hitting don't park in the Boroughs, City kids don't have the leasure to park there asses with stolen paint and latex a frieght bro un less there upstate or out of state!

IDOLIZED OR DISPIZED, IT'S TOO LATE

yea dont make excuses. yards everywhere are nuts and people still get shit done