Adult Swim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Space Cataz anyone? Has there been an entire episode of them? I think they should have their own lil mini-series.

Space Cataz VS the Mooninites, UNIVERSAL CONTROL.

(Itd be about a remote)

Whats the name of that new show they have coming out with childish drawn characters? Commercial was pretty funny.

Originally posted by Thought Wrong@Oct 5 2005, 09:14 PM

Space Cataz anyone? Has there been an entire episode of them? I think they should have their own lil mini-series.

Space Cataz VS the Mooninites, UNIVERSAL CONTROL.

(Itd be about a remote)

Whats the name of that new show they have coming out with childish drawn characters? Commercial was pretty funny.

12 oz mouse i think

at first i though it was a graff show

Originally posted by one two three four five@Oct 5 2005, 06:16 PM

12 oz mouse i think

at first i though it was a graff show

i like your name.

my preferences change every now and then but for now:

aqua teen hunger force

inuyasha

full metal alchemist

and its not adult swim, but that show about kids trying to stop fire nation and everyone on the show has the power to 'bend' an element. i like it the more i watch.

i miss home movies.

dude, bro, so. get this. i've bought both of the dvd's. the first one, the first disc was missing, and best buy wouldn't take it back without a receipt. i emailed cartoon network and they wouldn't do anything either.

it's a cruel world.

Originally posted by dumy@Oct 5 2005, 06:55 PM

hey decu, how's it going..when are you coming too atlanta?

ha, I was there sometime earlier this summer, and i'll probably be back there next summer.

Something about that place creeps me out a little.

Robot Chicken

Sealab

Futurama

American Dad

not adult swim but I find myself watching Static whenever it's on.

Originally posted by decu goldyn1+Oct 6 2005, 10:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (decu goldyn1 - Oct 6 2005, 10:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Oct 5 2005, 06:55 PM

hey decu, how's it going..when are you coming too atlanta?

ha, I was there sometime earlier this summer, and i'll probably be back there next summer.

Something about that place creeps me out a little.

Robot Chicken

Sealab

Futurama

American Dad

not adult swim but I find myself watching Static whenever it's on.

[/b]

STATIC IS THE SHIT!

Originally posted by fermentor666+Oct 5 2005, 09:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fermentor666 - Oct 5 2005, 09:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-one two three four five@Oct 6 2005, 01:14 AM

home movies is over rated

Dirty fucking lies. The only thing over-rated on Adult Swim is all that anime crap. Unwatchable.

[/b]

seriousley it seems like so many kids and even adults are so into that anime shit.i agree %100 that anime is over rated and unwatchable and even un readable.

This is a little bit off from the topic of Adult Swim (...or maybe it's not?) but has anyone else seen the original episodes of Johnny Quest and shit that are on at like.......4/5 am? I'm not sure if it's still on, but it was about a year ago. That was some ill shit.

And The Critic is on super sporatically on Comedy Central...usually at like 1am. That shit needs to be on Adult Swim though so I can keep all my cartoons on one channel...