OLD School SHOUT OUTS!!

Dirty_habiT

I'd like to kick some shout outs though... What's up Casek, I know you be hackin shit, What up to Mero for keeping people in their place on myspace, Sara and Fatalist, hope things are looking up for you all, What up to Poppy183 for posting the ILLEST threads, much love goes out to my Night Owls, you guys are awesome originators of 12oz e-clans, High Priest, for starting the myspace thread, Makros for being so weird most of the time, and then intelligent other times, What up to Swif, I still think Lancer's are better, Steve Austin and Shameless, thanks for the awesome contributions in the car thread, all the folks over in the Bicecleta's thread, that shit is ill because bicycles are ill, Dee38 because she's so awesome and a 12oz mommy, Devilush for not getting terribly pissed at me, Suki for sending me sweet ass Valentines in the mail, Fatty Dave for keepin it real in Atown balancing out the fact that CMENCUP inhabits there as well... and anyone and everyone I forgot, even people I don't like... what's up...

Alright, give your shout outs here, pretend this is the local rap/hiphop/rnb station in your hood and kick some shoutouts like they do over beats on the radio, what's raquanda shakisha laneeesha chanqwel.... etc.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo, yo, yo, i wanna shout out to beKa, she is truly the sweetest girl, very lovely. RumPuncher, he's a cool ass dude, has good taste in music and knowsa how to party. Mr.Abracadabra, keep up the map collecting and congrats on the new kid! ALL THE KNIGHTBATS, ^o^, maybe not the first, but most deffinetly the BEST e-crew EVER. What up iquit, thanks for starting the movement. the gooch, for being a homie and having the hottest gear out there today. you know i rep 1ST! pfffffft, for being such a swell guy. seriously, one of my favorite people on here. onesecondnerd, you got skills man, fuck the haters. they just mad, because you got skills. 181 for starting up the destruction leauge with me and 1secple. and his work is off the fucking meat rack. Queen DLush, you know you my girl! oh yeah, and she helped me talk an ex into letting me put it in her but, hahahaha, remember that. deto, for being deto! ;) fatalist, you girl are awesome. DEE, sorry for jacking all your myspace bullitens, but you know i love ya, and them HANDSOME bunnies! tease, for being tease. Cracksmoka, my wrestling buddy and a damn good artist. ethreadz, i'm holding the 505 down for ya. come home and visit. saraday, you have great, great taste in music and are a sweetheart. Weapon x, another comic and movie nerd like myself. did i tell you who the villians for Spidey 3 are. it's gonna be fucking awesome. shout out to Mr. Yuck, what up kid, and don't be calling the police from the bar any more! Dear Milton, where you at homie. get at me. Grimey, glad to hear you're doing well homie. you're next in line, i swear! 2Blazzed, why write, sugar, represent family. ^o^ dumy, makeithappen and the new knightbats. fantom, you a good dude even though you're a nightowl. mero, for making me laugh at emo and hipster kids. and anyone else i forgot, i'll get at you next time. peace. RIP KRIE.

Shouts out to ese, coffeedependency, hyrax, ckit, Rage, 8onus, RiSC, ERIZENO, jbrshmonster, Cheggit, Mr. Peanut, dosoner, and anybody else I forgot who makes the photography thread worth looking at every day, shit keeps me motivated sometimes. All the high school kids that register new accounts every day and make horrible posts, thanks for something to clown on, I can't make it all up on my own. Casek for rockin' the 3D world even if I don't see enough of it, all the destruction league folks, my man Jesus for hookin' me up with the crack on the reglae, Dawood man, for keepin' da faith, NOT MAKROS for standing still so long that the world began to revolve around her, ^.^ for being a very handsome young man, tease for moving out of his mom's, and anybody else I can't remember at the moment.

big ups to raven for all the hard work and making this thing possible.

shouts out to KBs Knightbat nigglets! fly or die ^O^ ^O^, DETO, iquit, glik the prick "king thread lock" proud hes a bat., we have the most beautiful 12oz ladies in the KBs. shout to all yall!!!<33 8onus..on the come up! goocher, you the man, cracksmoka- ill wif teh gRaffit0 5kills. keep doin ya thang. 2BLAZZED, what up kid? MERO- king of verbal beatdowns(rane supreme)

casek- without your knowledge my computer would have blown up.thankyou!, TEASE, you alright with me..fermentor and gnome toys make me laugh..

poopmanbob and el mam, big ups to yinz for the inspirational photo threads. KABAR- thanks for showing me around houston this summer..same for you fatalist, you the shit! onesecondple, big shouts to you..keep paintin that steal. earmuffs- you sick with the can too- MR ABC, you too- doin big things down under, always been a fan. and lastly WEAK NIGGUH!!!!!!! hahaahha, i dunno why..but you make me laugh, BIG UPS!!

metalheads people-

defect card, hermdog, fr8hound, and all the rest who stay on the benching grind.

im sure i forgot many others ..

thanks 12oz.

what a great place on the interweb.

ps.

BIG UPS TO ALL THE HEADS FROM 12OZ ON THE 12OZ ROOM ON SOULSEEK..THANKS FOR THE DOWNLOADS

big ups to dirty-h4cx0r for the fresh thread and the mescalino. i'd like to say what up to the knoxvegas brutesquad and all their nazi ass looking ninja gear....yo, you a bunch of bitches.

i'd like to apologize to david geffen for spitting on/at you. you's a bitch, yo. buy me a benz.

i'd also like to thank jessica alba for a combined 30 minutes of slapping the magic lap ham. your tits at that award show gave me much pleasure.

also, i need to thank the photographer for having a bright enough flash...good lookin' out. you still a bitch, though.

props to 12oz for keeping me entertained.

Originally posted by rental+Oct 5 2005, 01:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Oct 5 2005, 01:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pfffffffffft@Oct 4 2005, 11:57 PM

defect card, hermdog, fr8hound, and all the rest who stay on the benching grind.

yeah, whats up with hermdog? havent seem him around...did they have the baby yet?

[/b]

naw they didnt have it yet.

shouts to hesh money, seeks, mcfly, raven, symbols, acne, kem5 and everyone else i hung out with in new york for making it a wild ass time.

shouts to devilush and fist2cuffs for hooking me up with the best couch i've ever surfed on.

shout outs to rental for greeting me in sacramento with bourbon, champagne, balloons and a plate of blueberry muffins. too fuckin awesome

shouts to secret for giving me a good laugh when she nearly mashed up her car in the hotel parking lot! haha

sigh, heres a list of my shout outs.

to casek and anna nicole, you know how we do: its zero to pussing/pudding around here.

to weapon x for thinking im funny even after i said i didnt think he was hot.

to robothruster for stalking me occasionally throughout the year.

the twelve ounce ladies, herro...how you doin?

and to mr abc, way faaaar away in australia....who i made this whole list for, just as an excuse to give you an e shout. holla.

wasuppp hoooodrats

im rep'n tha twelf'o outkastsss.

foshooooo

we got suckas not knowin tha otha 12 ouncas

KEEP IT REAL, CHAPELLE

one shout to mr.e 'n cab fev, even tho they deadddd - RIP

o ' yee one mo bit to me fo bein 5 ova a grand on posts

PEACEEEE

Guest uncle-boy

yo yo, big up to all my ho's out dere...

now on to tha homies,

-all the DPC peoples keeping shit going in the real word hollah!!!

mams, pmb, plats, barto, yoink, ect.......

-mr abc for hittin me up with the handstyles! :lol:

-old growth because im a fan

-seeks for making nice

-intangible fame my haole brethren

-Devilush for cruising with me and my lady in SF and for the zines :)

-DEE for being a hawaiian and getting platapie to paint when he was in vegas, cheehee!

-swif, for leaving a bunch of pens and ink at my spot, and for not being too salty about me keeping your black book for waaaay to long :lol:

-PILAU-HANDS, for being just a great dude, cause we've kicked it in two different states, and i bit you the last time we painted down here... haha

-the old nightowl heads i used to chat with

-robocop!!

-christpuncher oner cause hes the best member ever

-MERO for the laughs

-PGW for the sick books, stickers, prints, and grey sketchs

-peeps who show love to everyone on the chan.0 graff thread

-vinyl junkie, for inviting me down to that party in LA way back when

-iloveboxcars cause we got the same bday... (just found that out)

-KEY-3 for being oldschool, cool, and for the good threads

-H.lecter for the great pictures thread

-misteraven, for obvious reasons, and for the ultimate gif thread...

-beardo, my favorite hippy

thats about it for now, jebus im bored.

Big shoutouts to all the people on here who make me laugh.

So that means you MERO, Biggus, WEAK NIGGAH, Mr. ABC, Tease, etc, etc.

And also to 181 for starting the Randy Dhodes appreciation thread, I thought on a graff forum it would be hip hop all the way, but alas, some peeps out there are keeping the musioc real.

I'm out.

wow, just wow..

name droppers in full effect..

shout out to synaps because i've been knowing him for 3948098 years. shout out out to fermentor for being awesome. rage for doing the PPA/Photography thread. dumy- for leaving lots of comments on my myspace Key3/RumPuncher for ubergood music taste, and you make the best threads. fatalist- we survived teh hurricane yayayayyaa. grimey- nola 4 lyf. casek and the whole 12ozIRC crew.. HOW TEH FADE/VIN DIESEL. shout out to everyone who knows what "FORRIL" means.. i still don't get it. j,handsome for saying i'm nice and have good music taste (who are you btw?). mero for being fucking funny. deto mcfancypants!!!! edit: add villian for being a good guy.. thanks for caring so much about the dirty. :)

*¤*.¸¸.·´¨`»*«SHOUT-OUTS`»*«´¨`·.¸¸ .*¤*

*Lush~ Heya! Omg Soo Many Funny Memories! Remember when u wanted a snack?Haha! Water out through the nose! " Ok That Well Be Enough" haha! The Red Pole? Ur a great Ski Doo Driver tho(Y). U got ur father Killed lol. Bitch 4 life! Rite? Haha! Das Moi Seat mah Son! And u paint this part of the canada flag black! lol haha *Bff*

*Makros~ Heya! Ha Remember when u came down 2 get ur world geography exercize? Around the corner and down I goes! haha! And ur Walkey Talkies! ha *Bff*

*DEE~ Heya! Thas Jenni wit an I and a Heart! lol O God Jenni dont go outside ne more! Cuz u got a bad enough reputation now! haha remember As least I dont pull down my pants! lol. Bobble Head! Remember.....Das juss the greese from ur hair! Omg Remember when u were on Jamie's lil kiddie car and u tipped over! lol*Bff*

*MAMERO~Heya! Were gonna have Mrs Murphy drove off her head! Were the next HeHa Gang! lol Were all gonna owe u sum money by the time June comes! lol*Bff*

*Beardo~Heya! I really likes the way u got ur hair cut! Ha remember Wat Does she look like? I dunno! A Marshmellow on a stick! haha Sarah McLachlan Sucks! lol j.k *Bff*

*Biggus~Heya Cuzie! lol. Me And Tiff Arnt Pinky and the Brain!:P lol

*455~Heya Whadda ya dewin?

*Dr.Dazz~Heya! Canadian Issues Class is da best rite? Haha! *BFF*

*Dirty~Heya! Want a Candy? haha! Ur SpongeBob got Arthritis. Remember The only place ur gonna drive us is off the road! lol *BFF*

*Steeve~Hey! Ur Skidoo is kool..Juss dont beat her up kk? lol haha

*Tesseract~Heya! Supp?

*Tease~Heya! Wats Ya Dewin?

*·-·´¯`·-»¦«-·´¯`*:·.BYE, BFF!!.·:*´¯`·-»¦«-·´¯`·-·*

I'll just give a shout to all the nightowls,the 12oz wastiods,Channel Zero junkies....everyone....although I'm pretty sure hardly anyone remembers who I am.

Special shout goes to Mr. Yuck and E-threads for shouting me out bigtime with my own thread a few years ago.....thanks muddafuckuz....lol...peace.

To the 12oz ladies...I've got an ice-cold "duckfart" for ya...