Turkey part of EU

theillp

would part of u say for or against? me i like becasue even thogh im white as an english westener i feeel oukasted too much in east europe hopefully more muslims will give a nice mix so i wont feel that way.. aslo good to know shiity thingslike police n athority brutality will dimnsh hopefully when turkey has e laws if ever joins.. love turkey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I guess that only good things can come from it, Turkey is one of the more moderate nations in that part of the world but some of their laws are very harsh by our standards (US). I think the first time penalty for drug distrobution is death.

If I remember correctly they are not on very good terms with Greece, because of some dispute over the island of Cyprus. I may be wrong though I haven't followed any news out of that country since 1998 when the apartment I was going to live in was literally flattened a week before I was supposed to move into it, by a mega earthquake.

Guest imported_b0b

Turkey isn't part of Europe, it is part of the Orient; hence the name the Orinet Express. They need to have some real changes in policy and sart looking after human rights and also stop repressing the Kurds. What they have done to the Kurds is abominable. Turkey shouldn't be joining the EU for at least 25 years.