what program do YOU use ...

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Oct 7 2005, 02:51 PM

For everyone who has been recommending iTunes here, I know a lot of you are Mac users and the Mac version of iTunes is probably the best thing you've ever seen in your life just like everything else Apple releases, but here's a clue. The PC versions of QuickTime and iTunes are NOT good examples of programming, or usable products.

QuickTime continuously pops up windows asking if you want to upgrade to the pro version like a piece of spyware when you click anything remotely related to it, which is quite a bit since the damn thing tries to associate itself with .png and .jpg files if you do the default install, taking them away from useful applications like Photoshop. iTunes tries to install itself without asking sometimes, and the user interface for these products might fly on a mac with a one button mouse but that shit runs slower than a bucket of vomit on a PC.

39708290.ChildCryingIMG_1854.jpg

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus+Oct 8 2005, 01:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Biggus Dickus - Oct 8 2005, 01:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RumPuncher@Oct 7 2005, 02:25 PM

there's a program called 'quicktime alternative' for the PC

that plays .mov files without being bloated and evil like the real version

That's what I said.

[/b]

real alternative too, but no one cares about real media files anymore.

i had used both quicktime alternative and real alternative for a long time until i found a viable copy of quicktime pro 7.0 very nice program. apple does a nice job sometimes.