Ramadan

WetPussy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why cant you just be their godparent. Thats what i would do.

i dunno. Keep them fresh in gear for school. Maybe put up a little

money every month so someday if and when they need it you can

drop it on em. It dont need to be all official for you to still make a

positive impact

^^that...

it isnt religion that starts wars ..thats retarded ..its people that do..we have an inherent desire for violence and corruption.

also its equally retarded when your confusing culture with religion....ie stoning bitches.

also i dont really get how its "hip and trendy" to be an atheist nowadays..most of u dudes are shitting on religion basically dick riding each others view points..this is a graffiti forum so personally i cant take your views too seriously.....Thank you come again....

like i said before atheist bigotry rhetoric is just AS bad as religious extremism...

annnd this...

why cant you just be their godparent. Thats what i would do.

i dunno. Keep them fresh in gear for school. Maybe put up a little

money every month so someday if and when they need it you can

drop it on em. It dont need to be all official for you to still make a

positive impact

That's what is going to most likely happen with my godson since his parents can't decide on which religion to baptize him into (father's Catholic, mother is some kind of Protestant), but my niece is definitely going to be baptized, so it is what it is. Also, my best friend is getting married and his girl is pressuring him to have a kid ASAP, so that'll be another godchild to add to my stable, another one that will definitely be baptized.

As far as keeping em fresh and dropping money on em, that already goes down...I'm a great uncle/godfather

usaully comunity to there neighbors.....weither actaully fallowed realistcly realigion extremest, simpley athiest Conneticuit possibley...

You can say whatever you want in return, but when you have a mind strong as mine and skills alhamdulillah as much as mine, When un educated people talk such nonsense it is mearly Funny and proves their emotions take over instead of logic...

CONVENIANT fallows technoglogy truely rightious

:spin2:

I have no beef with religion, I'm just of a scientific mind and see religion as in invention by the masses as an explanation for the things that are so hard to explain- from human nature such as lust and stealing to the universe such as the sun, planets and stars.

People can do whatever the fuck they want to do, believe in whatever, and I'll do the fucking same!

I have no beef with religion, I'm just of a scientific mind and see religion as in invention by the masses as an explanation for the things that are so hard to explain- from human nature such as lust and stealing to the universe such as the sun, planets and stars.

People can do whatever the fuck they want to do, believe in whatever, and I'll do the fucking same!

don't quote me on this, but i'm pretty sure lust is caused by hormones, and a basic primal attraction.

and people get their jollies off stealing, and some do it to live, some do it for the hell of it, it's not hard to explain dude.

soon i discovered that this rock thing was true

jerry lee lewis was the devil

Mohammed was an architect previous to his career as a prophet

all of a sudden, i found myself in love with the world

so there was only one thing that i could do

Ramadan dang my dang a long ling long

Mohammed built my car

it's a love affair

mainly Mohammed and my hot rod

yeah, fuck it!

don't quote me on this, but i'm pretty sure lust is caused by hormones, and a basic primal attraction.

and people get their jollies off stealing, and some do it to live, some do it for the hell of it, it's not hard to explain dude.

Exactly what I'm saying. I agree, but religion tends to find meaning for these actions and others in things other than hormones and human nature.

• 11 months later...