Ramadan

WetPussy

Hey when you decide to get out of your trailer park cave, hop in your pick up drive to the local country range, round up some cows, get drunk square dance with your cousin and then smash her later. Let me know how you feelin after.

sure thing bud. ill leave my current urban setting, sell my transit pass and maybe give that a try.

umad?

try not to jihad me if i draw a picture of a prophet who loved smashing 12 year olds.

religions are such nonsense.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by not smiting people who do it.

"Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin. —James 4:17"

this regarding acts of "commission and omission" seeing as it is written we are responsible for both sorts of behavior. if any god is all powerful then is he not also responsible for those heinous acts of his creation? thusly an argument regarding free will. but those behaviors of mankind are indeed "co-signed" regardless.

sure thing bud. ill leave my current urban setting, sell my transit pass and maybe give that a try.

well jimminy willikers!

So not all white people live in trailer parks and drive a pick up trucks and smash their cousins, then I guess that means not all Muslims condone the penalty of stoning woman who comit adultry.

religions are such nonsense.

and so is your ignorance...

it isnt religion that starts wars ..thats retarded ..its people that do..we have an inherent desire for violence and corruption.

also its equally retarded when your confusing culture with religion....ie stoning bitches.

also i dont really get how its "hip and trendy" to be an atheist nowadays..most of u dudes are shitting on religion basically dick riding each others view points..this is a graffiti forum so personally i cant take your views too seriously.....Thank you come again....

like i said before atheist bigotry rhetoric is just AS bad as religious extremism...

• Like 2

it isnt religion that starts wars ..thats retarded ..its people that do..we have an inherent desire for violence and corruption.

I'm not gonna shit on you for practicing your religion, even though I don't buy into any of them, but...

In a literal sense yeah, religion can't actually declare war, only people can...but figuratively speaking all sorts of wars and conflicts throughout history have been waged based on religious ideals or with the goal of spreading the influence of a certain religion and killing heathens. Granted it is people who are doing all this, but they're fighting in the name of a religion and pretty much riding it into battle. I think it's more than a safe bet to say religion can start wars.

Ashadun La Illaha Il Allah wa Ashadu anna Mahammadan rasoulAllah. Allahu Akbar. Ramadan Kareem. Look at all these Kafir fools talking about Islam and never even read the Qur'an. Qur'an has nothing to do with being black those are 5 percenters. ha haha make fun of them all you want Famalam.

Real talk, the Qur'an has revalations with scienetific miracles that were written hundreds of years ago and only recently proven in our recent years by "technology" and it was recited so it cant be changed and minipulated like the BIBLE, looks like Allah knew what he was doing and was providing Proof for the truely rightious and smart folks dow here on earth. Thats how someone Converts to islam, not to be black. yall are half retarded. hahahahaaaaaa. :-) Assalaamu alaikum wa rhamatu Allahi wa barakatu. fastest growing religion yet the most hated by mainstream media. can't really fuck with those divine facts bro.

:-) Gyeah gyeh gyeahhhhh

• Like 1