Ramadan

WetPussy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 years later...

athiest bigotry rhetoric is just as bad as religious extremeism..fuck off this thread if u have nothing nice to say...

also @ allwhite ppl look the same....ur supposed to be doing good things this month.,.esp for other people..

@twonpoo cmonson.jpeg..

@armand hammer...u fail just by writing that dumb ass comment....ppl dont realize how retarded they become over the internets..

.i never shit on u niggas but somehow yall have some dumb shit to say.....ps...im a graduate student/scientist...not afraid to be religious as well

• Like 2

I'm not religious by any means but I've always had respect for people that do this especially for reasons of really purifying oneself, and exercising restraint, humility etc.

I also usually forget when it is. Which is probably the reason my mate hasn't responded to my message about lunch tomorrow.

Religion is all good as a sort of guide to life, as long as you don't honestly take it as fact. But to be honest the world would be a much better place without religion all together. For all the good affects it has, it has 10 times more bad. Plus it's a form of control, it keeps the under educated lower-classes in place because it's an easy alternative to admitting you don't understand things, it keeps us ignorant in general etc etc..

• Like 1

religion is for weak people who need something to believe in to help them get by.

i believe in my girlfriend, friends, family, food and good hobbies to make my life good. not believe in some "god" who i should change my life for and get nothing in return.

Religion is all good as a sort of guide to life, as long as you don't honestly take it as fact. But to be honest the world would be a much better place without religion all together. For all the good affects it has, it has 10 times more bad. Plus it's a form of control, it keeps the under educated lower-classes in place because it's an easy alternative to admitting you don't understand things, it keeps us ignorant in general etc etc..

24o7cdx.jpg

Guest Ginger Bread Man

most muslims ive met are as bad as that ramadan charlie brown shit i posted.

if you live such a life how do you believe atonement will be granted when sacrifice composes but a minute percentage of your life?

what a skewed perception.

reminds me of catholics.

does it include not stoning any women to death for being raped during the day or can the stonings go ahead after dark? or do they get an overall grace period for the month?

Hey when you decide to get out of your trailer park cave, hop in your pick up drive to the local country range, round up some cows, get drunk square dance with your cousin and then smash her later. Let me know how you feelin after.

• Like 1