[WHY] Spinning rims

Kr430n5_666

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus+Oct 3 2005, 09:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Biggus Dickus - Oct 3 2005, 09:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-I.C.Shadow@Oct 3 2005, 03:32 PM

Those tire tags are kinda hot, i mean i'd never put them on my Ford Exploder but i bet they look hot in person.  Also those rims are not 50 bucks asshat,

Somebody's a little offended... did you actually waste your fucking money on these cumguzzler?

[/b]

Did I not write I WOULDNT put them on my car? Don't be mad at me cause your're an idiot. Yea im offended cause you tried to get your mom to get spinner hub caps, you got me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by shai hulud@Oct 4 2005, 08:09 AM

In Oakland, back in the sixties, some black folks realized that the tobacco and liquor companies were advertising heavily in the ghetto, especially near schools and playgrounds. They knew about a dangerous intersection (55th and West) where several people had been killed and lobbied the city to install a traffic light there. They also realized that a lot of the families were too poor to feed their kids in the morning, so they started an independent free breakfast program. They noticed the drug problem was out of control in the community, and ran the dealers out. They realized that the city knew about all of these things, and had elected to not do anything about it. These poeple actually cared enough to try and do something positive for their community, "by any means neccessary," and when it became clear that The Man considered it militant ideology for black people to take care of their own, they took up arms in self defense.

And now, I live less than a mile from 55th and West... and...THEY RIDIN' SPINNAS...RIDIN' SPINNAS...DON'T STOP...

What would they think?

Exactly. What the fuck has happened?

Simple, here's what the media wants you to see-

e46549d7uwg.jpg

mtv-logo.gif

MrJuiceEscalade1.jpg

However, the reality is more like this-

ghetto%20ride%203.JPG

crime-carjacking-v25_25220.jpg

Chart_InequalityAmerica2.gif

I'm gonna start a thread on this. This is too hot of a topic to pass up, and there's too much shit for me to post here. I'll link it here later.

theres a bit when i hit pity.

as humans, you wathc life go. me, knowing shit, i can say my dog will die in 6 to 10 years due to age, or may die earlier due to disease. Or maybe, if im paranoid/fearful she will die tomorrow beacuse a car, by an asshole who beats dogs for fun, or someone will come and steal her.

as humans, or i should say as disprivilaged people - u gotta get u have a disadvantage and instead of mopp'n u do something about it.

dont let anybody step on your toes.

and as humans, showing anger doesn't always reach a direct point so smoke grn and soothed ur nerve, or just stay calm.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion+Oct 6 2005, 09:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shameless self promotion - Oct 6 2005, 09:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shai hulud@Oct 4 2005, 09:21 PM

And no, I didn't do it...but I'm glad SOMEONE did.

So, uh....

You wanna make some money?

[/b]

bubb.jpg

Yeah, get me some "WOO WOO!" on, and these shits outta my living room. "WOO WOO!" (sarcasm)

Unless this is some kind of indecent proposal...then, NO.

Also, I don't even have a driver's license, much less a car.