• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
WetPussy

DADDY YANKEE

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by AlwaysBombin@Oct 7 2005, 12:23 AM

By the way, all this shit bout Puerto Rican bitches bein hard to get, wassup with playin the American card? Cuz I know in DR if you're American you got bitches throwin themselves at you...I kinda just always assumed it was the same

No dice bro. Gringostatus is not exactly looked favorably upon for the sex0rz.

WetP, I wouldn't say the crime rate shatters any city in the US... it's up there, but not the worst. And what the fuck, no culture?!? Bastardized as it may be compared to the rest of the caribbean, PR is still pretty rich culturally.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by El Mamerro+Oct 7 2005, 08:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Oct 7 2005, 08:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysBombin@Oct 7 2005, 12:23 AM

By the way, all this shit bout Puerto Rican bitches bein hard to get, wassup with playin the American card? Cuz I know in DR if you're American you got bitches throwin themselves at you...I kinda just always assumed it was the same

[/b]

Damnit...I'll just hafta stick to DR then

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin+Oct 7 2005, 11:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AlwaysBombin - Oct 7 2005, 11:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by El Mamerro@Oct 7 2005, 08:38 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysBombin@Oct 7 2005, 12:23 AM

Damnit...I'll just hafta stick to DR then

[/b]

HAHA. JOKES ON YOU HOMIE. ALL THE BITCHES THAT THROW THEMSELVES AT WHITEBOYS IN D.R GOT THE HIVVY. (OR NEED A VISA)

MEROOOOO

DIOS

PATRIA

LIBERTAD

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Oct 4 2005, 01:02 PM

3) Panama has always been PR's sister country, they're always on the same wavelength as us, be it reggaeton, spanish rock, (or both at the same time, ie: Los Rabanes & Don Omar) etc., and even just party styles. I've been to Mardi Gras twice and both times it was just a huge crowd of Panamanians and Puertorricans being rowdy in front of Cat's Meow. Same people, different accent, it's weird. In other news, Falo sucks.

i'm in a class about the african diaspora. you should try to check out the origin of the slaves in that country... certain places, slaves were more commonly brought from different countries or cultures in africa by the spanish...

maybe puerto rico and panama have similar african roots, and thus a similar culture.

i love reggaeton thats are music...to bad it has become so commerical but that with everything that gets alot of exposure..when i was in pr i loved it and there very rich in culture..and there were some parts of pr you have to be real careful but there good and bad parts of every country ,state, city etc...