YOUR FIRST TIMES ON 12oz

IRON CHEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Oct 2 2005, 12:50 PM

when i first came to 12oz a loong time ago one of the names that stuck out to me was poop man bob. i dont know why.i think its because who used to post those pmb approved gif's.how bout one for old time sake pmb?

I just searched for that, but I can't find the image on my computer or on 12oz. The links for the old ones on 12oz are all dead now.

I was, however, able to find this portion on my computer:

pmb2.gif

Name that stuck out: seeking innocence.

damn, i remember when me and this guy kilo used to have these page battles on who could call a

PAGE 2!

but then we got in some e-trouble for it.

oh yeah, mr.abc's quote used to stick out to me. wonk saggin.

and the time when me, abc and smart were e-batteling for sarah silverman and after like 3 pages we decided that if at one point in time the 3 of us were together and she was with us, we would all hit it, and we called the holes that we would get to use, yeah.

i've been on here for far too long.

i'm close to 7K,

let's see if <span style='color:gold'>BumMuncher don't beat me to it again!</span>

Mammero's robot sketches and signature 'Beer!' always stuck with me.

Someone had something like 'Brick, brick, brick... that's how I be up against your girlfriend's ASS!' in their signature... which I used to walk around saying to random people in the hallways at school.

Names:

Mr.Peanut

Crackedass

Seeking Innocence

Zesto

So I'm not the only one with Pilau Hands stuck in my head? I'm always like "is it pronounced 'pillow?' Is it a reference to Edward Scissorhands? What would a 'pillowhand' even be like?" and so on.

Good name, dude.

Also, seeking innocence and cracked ass, but I think that they stuck out more for the content of their posts than their names. Mr. Horse used to crack me up too.

nic thamaire

boogie hands

zach morris

taco bell bomber

iCEBERG maybe stood out. i cant remember anymore. i was thinking about this a couple weeks ago. hard to remember who's new and old.

BIGMETALCIRCUS

kid lugz

professor poopatronic

poop man bob. at first, i pictured him as the burly sort of guy. wrrrrrrong.

willy wonka

secret

vanity. i used to think he was a 12oz lady.

devilush

dr frink one?

and im out.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Oct 2 2005, 02:17 PM

Someone had something like 'Brick, brick, brick... that's how I be up against your girlfriend's ASS!' in their signature... which I used to walk around saying to random people in the hallways at school.

yeah, that was boogie hands. i was thinking about mentioning it in my post too. eye catching little signature...

and zach morris' 'two muffins...'.and tyler durden's 'a girl asked me...'