Arcade Fever

SPORTO

my arcade was called "Videolandia" back in the day.

the one i also went to occasionally back in the day was called "time-out".

but videolandia was the shit. they had every game an arcade could fucking have at the time, all the fighting games, car games, shooting games, pinball games, even some fucking games that you use a claw to catch little stuffed dolls, they had it all, and all for only a quarter.i much orefered arcades instead of home consoles. i wonder why arcades arent the shit anymore?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mauler5150@Oct 5 2005, 03:06 AM

The invisible throw had nothing on the game freeze, thus casuing some very pissed off opponents!

haha yeah i loved doing that when someone challenged me and they had me beat. id act all dumb and say "what just happened there?"

i hated when noobs would challendge and try and just do the cheap light kick and throw.

hahaha.....it's all about 1982 to 87...

Pole Position

Dig Dug

TRON

Out Run

Spyhunter

Afterburner

Donkey Kong

Speedway Championship

Pac Man

I remember playing some of these in 1984 at Straw Hat Pizza with Billy Idol's "Eyes Without A Face" video playing on the "new" big screen t.v.. I was 10....woo hoo.

Noobs weren't around when this game came out.

That lingo evolved from the internet age.

And my fave trcik with Guile was to hold the joystick in a crouching guard position, and medium kick until they jumped at you upon which you would do a somersault kick. You could also easily sonic boom them from here quite easily too.

But my fave character was still Ken.