Bombing -- NYC, SF, LA, NJ, Vancouver

Raels

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Harry Potter
Originally posted by aret

THAT POST PRETTY MUCH SUCKED EXCEPT FOR THE RESER AND THAT AMAZINGLY HOT CHICK. HMMMMM IF I JUST HAS SOME WHIP CREAM:idea: !!!!

AE......ABNORMAL ERECTIONS:king:

yea, cause all the la writers suck.... especially gkae !

jack-ass....

Guest CommonWorker

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT POST PRETTY MUCH SUCKED EXCEPT FOR THE RESER AND THAT AMAZINGLY HOT CHICK. HMMMMM IF I JUST HAS SOME WHIP CREAM !!!!

AE......ABNORMAL ERECTIONS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jack-ass....

how the hell does gkae suck??:confused:

not only has he bombed every city on the west coast (b4 other people). but hes always come off with clean classic styles.

name 3 people on the west coast with more fame than him.

Guest Harry Potter
Originally posted by CommonWorker

quote:

THAT POST PRETTY MUCH SUCKED EXCEPT FOR THE RESER AND THAT AMAZINGLY HOT CHICK. HMMMMM IF I JUST HAS SOME WHIP CREAM !!!!

AE......ABNORMAL ERECTIONS

jack-ass....

how the hell does gkae suck??:confused:

not only has he bombed every city on the west coast (b4 other people). but hes always come off with clean classic styles.

name 3 people on the west coast with more fame than him.

I was being sarcastic you ignorant dung heap, get a clue jack-ass.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest jeff123456

some of those pics arent from vancouver.. i saw oclock tags, trip, amaze.... no one in van right those..but some of them were from vancouver

Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by ASER1NE

FUKKIN SIKK!!

I LOVE BOMBS , EVEN MORE THAT PRODUCTIONS AND CRAZY 3D SHIT AND PIECES , BC HITTING THE ROOFTOPS AND AVOIDING HERO'S AND COPS AND CLIMBING BUILINGS AND TRAILERS AND GETTING IT TO LOOK DOPE AND HAVE STYLE IN IT TAKES BALLS AND SKILLS , ALOT MORE THAN WALKING UP TO A PERMISSION WALL AND TAKING UR SWEET TIME ALL DAY ON A PRODUCTION......ANYONE ELSE FEEL WHAT IM SAYING ?

yeah i totally agree with u...

bombing is where its at

Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by REGULATOR

that Mque roller got dissed with a bunch of green paint bombs.....in frisko ur always getting hacked but no one leaves a name...its whack as fuck

where i live every single tag u look at theres a line threw it... some pretty sic writers have passed by my area and even there tags get crossed out.. makes me so mad dumb toys that have no respect

Guest toyeraser

BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!

this is one of the best threads i've seen up on this bitch in a quick second. fuck the dumbshit... :king: :king: :king: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived