156 All Stars!

BANZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by OneFiveSex+Oct 4 2005, 04:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OneFiveSex - Oct 4 2005, 04:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pharaoh145th@Oct 3 2005, 09:36 PM

Yo Criz156, Whats good with this kid PSY throwing up FC in the Grim Team Piece?

He ain't down.

Dash - FC

FC in the Grim Team piece is for the french FC crew (Frotte Connard). It's completely different from FC of Ny

[/b]

French FC Crew??? Get the fuck outta here.

The ONLY FC CREW is FC / FIRST CLASS / FAME CITY and about 30 other acronyms it stands for. Frome where??? NYC... since 1982.

For the record...

What this means is that when BANDO was doing his first tags on the streets of Paris, pioneering the Paris scence... there was ALREADY the FC CREW in NY, with fame and respect.

Why would a writer like PSY who been in the game for 20 years affiliate himself with a FAKE crew like that? (Assuming that it is a graff crew and not something else)

This dude is down with JonOne, he should know better.

Originally posted by Pharaoh145th@Oct 4 2005, 09:53 AM

The ONLY FC CREW is FC / FIRST CLASS / FAME CITY and about 30 other acronyms it stands for. Frome where??? NYC... since 1982.

For the record...

What this means is that when BANDO was doing his first tags on the streets of Paris, pioneering the Paris scence... there was ALREADY the FC CREW in NY, with fame and respect.

Why would a writer like PSY who been in the game for 20 years affiliate himself with a FAKE crew like that? (Assuming that it is a graff crew and not something else)

this is not a form of direspect, NY is NY, Paris is Paris. And what about http://www.fcbarcelona.com ? :biglaugh:

The F and the C, two different letters, two different significations, two different things. FC is a crew from the catacombs of Paris, it's not a graffiti crew, as I said : Two different things, like the FCBarcelona (lol), there's nothing to compare.

Originally posted by Spike@Oct 5 2005, 07:07 AM

I'm not too famililar with French slang, but if I'm not mistaken "Frotte Connard" literally translates to "Rub Idiots'? Doesn't sound like much of a graffiti crew name...

it's catacombs stories, older than graffiti stories, since centuries of writing and drawings in the under grounds of Paris :yuck:

Peace and respect to the oldtimers :

prototag28zx.jpg

carontrouve5lf.jpg

Originally posted by Spike@Oct 5 2005, 07:07 AM

I'm not too famililar with French slang, but if I'm not mistaken "Frotte Connard" literally translates to "Rub Idiots'? Doesn't sound like much of a graffiti crew name...

Never trust freetranslation.com 100% :) See http://frotteconnard.tk/

None the less Peace to FC from NYC , Dash, Dero, West, ETC They tore up the 1's, 2's and 5's back in the day. and Peace to frotte Connard in France.

west3ah.jpg

Originally posted by OneFiveSex+Oct 5 2005, 06:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OneFiveSex - Oct 5 2005, 06:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pharaoh145th@Oct 4 2005, 09:53 AM

For the record...

this is not a form of direspect, NY is NY, Paris is Paris. And what about http://www.fcbarcelona.com ? :biglaugh:

The F and the C, two different letters, two different significations, two different things. FC is a crew from the catacombs of Paris, it's not a graffiti crew, as I said : Two different things, like the FCBarcelona (lol), there's nothing to compare.

[/b]

OneFiveSex,

If you are going to comment here and spread misinformation about what is and is not "Disrespect", LEAVE A FUCKING NAME.

FCBarcelona is a soccer team, and no one is running around putting it up in their pieces, and anyone who would, is a toy.

However,

If paris underground is not a graffiti crew, then quite simply, PSY or any other writer has no business representing it IN GRAFFITI! Specially, as an acronym, along with other crew acronyms, eluding to the idea that it is just another crew they are down with.

If parisians feel so strongly about that movement, then go down in the catacombs and write in penceil. If they feel they want to expose it to the graff world, then spell it out, do a production about it, make it crystal clear, but DON'T try to put up FC in your piece in SPRAYPAINT, to make it look like u are down with something ur not.

And that homo shit about "Oh, this is FC new york, and THAT is FC Paris" DOES NOT FLY with me.

I am well travelled and have friends in graff all over the world, so needless to say that i have high regard for writers outside new york. BUT, I won't tolerate no out of town rip off artists trying to STEAL my crews name.

If you can't understand the type of violation that this is, you are a toy.

Originally posted by Pharaoh145th@Oct 5 2005, 12:23 PM

OneFiveSex,

If you are going to comment here and spread misinformation about what is and is not "Disrespect", LEAVE A FUCKING NAME.

FCBarcelona is a soccer team, and no one is running around putting it up in their pieces, and anyone who would, is a toy.

However,

If paris underground is not a graffiti crew, then quite simply, PSY or any other writer has no business representing it IN GRAFFITI! Specially, as an acronym, along with other crew acronyms, eluding to the idea that it is just another crew they are down with.

If parisians feel so strongly about that movement, then go down in the catacombs and write in penceil. If they feel they want to expose it to the graff world, then spell it out, do a production about it, make it crystal clear, but DON'T try to put up FC in your piece in SPRAYPAINT, to make it look like u are down with something ur not.

And that homo shit about "Oh, this is FC new york, and THAT is FC Paris" DOES NOT FLY with me.

I am well travelled and have friends in graff all over the world, so needless to say that i have high regard for writers outside new york. BUT, I won't tolerate no out of town rip off artists trying to STEAL my crews name.

yes i'm a toy and i'm proud :clown:

by the way, this is a 156 thread, if you want to talk about FC you have just to write to them and to all acronymes in the world.

Originally posted by OneFiveSex+Oct 5 2005, 12:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OneFiveSex - Oct 5 2005, 12:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pharaoh145th@Oct 5 2005, 12:23 PM

OneFiveSex,

However,

yes i'm a toy and i'm proud :clown:

by the way, this is a 156 thread, if you want to talk about FC you have just to write to them and to all acronymes in the world.

[/b]

It figures you would be ashamed to leave your name, after making such retarded comments.

But it's ok, Now, I will hold 156 members accountable for YOUR ignorance, and once I smack the shit out of a few people, we will see how long before you are diciplined by your own crew.

Dint your mama teach you that sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut?

Nuff said on this matter.

Originally posted by Pharaoh145th@Oct 5 2005, 01:05 PM

It figures you would be ashamed to leave your name, after making such retarded comments.

But it's ok, Now, I will hold 156 members accountable for YOUR ignorance, and once I smack the shit out of a few people, we will see how long before you are diciplined by your own crew.

Dint your mama teach you that sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut?

Nuff said on this matter.

oh please don't be so hardcoreeeee ! i'm so so so scared !! :shook:

talk about that to who you want, to Bush or Mickey Mouse, I don't give a fuck. :umm: