Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
2 blaazed

You Think You Have Roomate Problems?

ah, yes, i saw this the other day. Nothing like morbidly obese girls with shitting problems that try to OD on a fucking herbal supplement. Yo, i'll see you guys later, i'm gonna go OD on nutmeg.

Originally posted by dowmagik@Sep 30 2005, 09:28 PM

holy fuck. that bitch seriously needs to be fucking beaten with a coat hanger until they discover where pi repeats. GOD DAMN. that is just uncalled for.

It seems like a coat hanger wouldn't hurt that bad.

I have a feeling that if I click the link I won't be able to eat for a few days.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH THE FAT BITCH GON SOILED HERSELF IN HIS SHEETS

THATS SOME GROOOOOSSSS SHIT. How can people live in their own filth like that. and why would he even wanna talk to her after that shit. thats so nasty

That is fucken sick!

Lucky the urine bottle didn't load up though!

Just more evidence that fat people are mentally ill!

Originally posted by fatbastard@Sep 30 2005, 07:52 PM

Usually you can tell if someone has mental problems within the first 5 minutes of talking to them.

I thought the bottles of urine they carry around gives it away. lol

how can you know someone for that long and find out they had no son?

wierd.

Apparently being gay makes you stupid enough to let a woman that fat anywhere near your things. Seriously guys, you may not be attracted to any women, but the ones that fat should be put in zoos and thrown raw fish for food.

how the FUCK do u get a skid mark like that. is she sitting on the top of the couch and taking a shit? seriously. that skid mark defies the laws of everything

"hormonal imbalance," which would mean that she had a bum full of shit that couldn't be wiped

i didnt know theyre was a disease that prevents you from wiping your ass.Thats a new level of lazyness dudes

Originally posted by mr.yuck+Oct 1 2005, 12:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mr.yuck - Oct 1 2005, 12:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hahahahahaha. That bitch shit in his bag and had bottles of urine for no reason.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Tough Love@Oct 1 2005, 04:22 PM

how the FUCK do u get a skid mark like that. is she sitting on the top of the couch and taking a shit? seriously. that skid mark defies the laws of everything

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA why the fuck would they let that beast in their house.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this