Ego Busters

Suicide Bomber

Originally posted by master bait+Oct 1 2005, 06:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (master bait - Oct 1 2005, 06:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm not sure about this. but it pisses me off when people dont take me seriously. Sometimes it's anything I say, and people think I'm joking. they go as far as pretending they find me funny even when they really dont feel like laughing (I can tell, it shows) and I'm not even trying to be funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny. what the fuck

then I stab their face with a pencil and choke them with a phone cord and throw a thrash can ontop of em

[/b]

this is pretty funny if you picture joe pesci saying it

<!--QuoteBegin-guerillaeye@Oct 1 2005, 06:21 AM

My ego gets dented easy when some aspect of myself that I dont like is attacked by others...

yeah, that's generally how it works.

I don't know really.. I mean, I am humbled somewhat when I'm aware of how my capabilities limit me at work.. but that doesn't really strike my ego. And when I masturbate, I'm reminded of how weak I am, but once again, not really a big ego bust. I don't know... I haven't even been embarrassed in over 7 years or something

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I remember when customers would just fucking grill me over the littlest shit (ie. the computer won't let them get their $1 discount, and I don't know how to over-ride it) in front of other customers. I know everyone else was thinking the same thing I was, but it still makes you feel like a dipshit....

This is my ego antidote. Along with my superhuman BO, and nervous demeanor, it is an all-conquering nerd manifesto that creates a eight-inch thick hipster-neutralizing force field that enables me to do whatever the fuck I want, anytime, anywhere.

When I saw Napoleon Dynamite, I just knew exactly where dude was coming from. Most people are haters because it's simply easier to perpetrate than innovate. As far as what others may think I tell them- I'm a dork, so what? What's your next insight going to be, Captain Obvious? I'm proud of who I am, and I am 100% Against The Grain. I don't hang out with the cool kids- I shun them, and their silly ways. I listen to disco, and I like it. I read at least two books a week, and while I may be annoying and opinionated, at least I did my homework and have the facts to back up the shit that I talk. I enjoy wearing thick-ass glasses, and my fucked-up teeth and hair, and wearing short pants with argyle socks since my style is so unique that VICE can't even begin to understand it. And, you know what? It gives me the confidence that no matter what, I'll always be better at being a misfit than you will ever be at fitting in, and people who know will see that and respect me more for it. I have more going on in my life than shopping, bars, and Myspace and being another pretty face in the crowd. I may be camera shy, but I let my work speak for me, and people listen. I may not be the best at the things I do, but I'm the only one who does the things I do. I don't follow trends or movements since I'm usually running three steps beyond the curve. I didn't quit graffiti, graffiti quit me when it couldn't find a box to put me in. I invent handstyles for personal enjoyment, not mass deployment. I ride a sixty dollar bike built for comfort, and sold my track bike so I could move away from the Mission. My time is better spent thinking and creating, and not being seen in the scene. You might talk shit about me for being weird, but I pity your insecurity. I don't want to be cool, and I don't want to go along to get along or belong anywhere, anymore. And that is how I measure my success.

Originally posted by shai hulud+Oct 1 2005, 06:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shai hulud - Oct 1 2005, 06:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> And, you know what? It gives me the confidence that no matter what, I'll always be better at being a misfit than you will ever be at fitting in, and people who know will see that and respect me more for it. [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-shai hulud@Oct 1 2005, 06:19 PM

My time is better spent thinking and creating, and not being seen in the scene. You might talk shit about me for being weird, but I pity your insecurity. I don't want to be cool, and I don't want to go along to get along or belong anywhere, anymore. And that is how I measure my success.

There's some real gems in there....

Now I don't feel so bad about myself. heh...

my ego buzz killer is when i have plans for the night and i wake up and burn a blunt then dont do what i had planned because i just wanna smoke... next day.

Dude: so why did you come out last night?

Me: i was going to, but then i got high.

this is not something im proud of really. i mean this shit just happens.

Edit: i was saying this befor Afro Man came out wiff the song.

holler.

-too drunk to fuck.

-When surburban moms snap at me for not despensing their change to them in the monetary they would prefer.

-Cleaning things on the job, babysitting white kids, when haitian women suck their teeth at me...

-Being wrong about something musical

Ego depletion

I don't even really have an ego to begin with.

wait its an ego killer when bitches buy you shit???!!!?

what planet am i from, i love it when they pay for me.

also to dude who said that its an ago killer when you have to bate: who doesnt jack off daily? i get plenty pussy and still jack off on the daily.

ego killer: sharting.

peace

Originally posted by shameless self promotion@Oct 2 2005, 08:31 AM

Cover-Caught%20In%20The%20Act.jpg

Don't front on Grand Funk, they are THE American Band. I have something better to post.

B000002GL8.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

NOBODY likes Styx. And, if they do, they sure as hell won't cop to it. Actually, Styx's entire career was just one big ego deflater. I wonder if they play state fairs now...IN HELL.