Ego Busters

Suicide Bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, I don't like girls paying for my shit.... you know what else I don't like, and this is going to make

me sound like a grench, but I'm not a big fan of christmas, I always get all these presents that I

feel I don't deserve.... same with my birthday.

One thing that bruises my ego more than anything is when I don't have any money to spend,

I fucking hate being broke more than anything in the world.

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Sep 30 2005, 09:18 PM

Extremely heavy doses of LSD.

Lock.

yeah...the first time i experienced the depletion of my ego was on that stuff. very crazy feeling...i miss it actually. it feels good not to have an ego...you think really clearly and judge people's character better. for me at least.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I think my biggest problem is when i prepare something that i'm not fully satisfied with and i still have a deadline on my head. Presenting it fucks me up big time even if i'm the only one who notices that it aint as good as it could have been.

Originally posted by dowmagik@Sep 30 2005, 09:35 PM

i do community service at goodwill, and sometimes the retards are my boss for the day. that shit is mad degrading, having a retard tell me what to do in front of customers. especially when they freak out cause im "doing it all wrooooooong".

IS IT WRONG THAT I BEEN LAUGHIN AT THIS FOR 6 MINUTES STRAIGHT?

MEROMERO

SNITCHES

GET

STITCHES.

Originally posted by gren1 bnc@Sep 30 2005, 10:02 PM

i dont like it when bigger lads say something semi-offencive to the missus. thats a predicament which always ends up with ego dents.

What? i don't care how big he is, If he looks at wifey the wrong way , I give him a chance to give me that "nah, man I'm cool" nod or something like that. If he don't do that, I'll grill him down until he either punks out and looks away or says something. It really depends on the situation, But if a cat trys to get all disrespectful I will basically tell him he can say all he wants to say "over there" Because if he steps into my personal space he's getting snuffed. I havent been in a fight in a long time. But I would definately throw down for a dude getting flippy with my wife, no doubt, I don't care if He's Andre the Giant, cuz If I am getting beat down, I know my wife and kids would jump in anyway.

i'm pretty arrogant and solidly comfortable in that but:

when i take the time to smile at a girl at she doesn't have the courtesy to give it back.

just in general... when i have rub one out. i'm not that heinous of a person, i just can't find (also not looking THAT hard...) someone to have unattached relations with....

Originally posted by Dawood+Sep 30 2005, 09:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dawood - Sep 30 2005, 09:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-gren1 bnc@Sep 30 2005, 10:02 PM

i dont like it when bigger lads say something semi-offencive to the missus. thats a predicament which always ends up with ego dents.

What? i don't care how big he is, If he looks at wifey the wrong way , I give him a chance to give me that "nah, man I'm cool" nod or something like that. If he don't do that, I'll grill him down until he either punks out and looks away or says something. It really depends on the situation, But if a cat trys to get all disrespectful I will basically tell him he can say all he wants to say "over there" Because if he steps into my personal space he's getting snuffed. I havent been in a fight in a long time. But I would definately throw down for a dude getting flippy with my wife, no doubt, I don't care if He's Andre the Giant, cuz If I am getting beat down, I know my wife and kids would jump in anyway.

[/b]

SERIOUS

I'm not sure about this. but it pisses me off when people dont take me seriously. Sometimes it's anything I say, and people think I'm joking. they go as far as pretending they find me funny even when they really dont feel like laughing (I can tell, it shows) and I'm not even trying to be funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny. what the fuck

then I stab their face with a pencil and choke them with a phone cord and throw a thrash can ontop of em

but seriously... I don't bruise my ego easily. Some time ago these girls I know tried to make me jealous and shit, lots of bitch drama etc...I spare you the details... but when people do that I don't feel angry for the actions they take, but the fact that they really find it neccessary to make me feel bad. Like they plan and really think hard to hurt my feelings. Their little brains go tic toc, thinking hard and come to the conclusion that mister master baits needs some annoyance tonight.

miss.

People just wont stop dissappointing me. but im getting used to it I guess

My ego gets dented easy when some aspect of myself that I dont like is attacked by others... I guess if there is room for offence, ya know?

But yah, like nozaki said, its a great feeling when you can transend your ego and just be. Is that the purpose for life? Live and let live... just be? To transend your ego and all earthly attachment and drift into Nirvana for eternity to sit at gods preverbial right hand? Is that the basis of all religions? Wait a second....