Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Suicide Bomber

Ego Busters

Had a conversation with a friend about this so i thought i just might share the topic with my fellow 12ozers. So what bruises ur ego? personally not a whole lot hurts mine. Ive found alot of guys hate it when chicks buy them things. I dont really care about this BUT what hurts your ego?

The point when you just can't maintain an erection and he's all "what the fuck, this shit ain't happening to me."

Edit*

too many swear words

Yeah, I don't like girls paying for my shit.... you know what else I don't like, and this is going to make

me sound like a grench, but I'm not a big fan of christmas, I always get all these presents that I

feel I don't deserve.... same with my birthday.

One thing that bruises my ego more than anything is when I don't have any money to spend,

I fucking hate being broke more than anything in the world.

Yeah fuck that, I've known some pro hoes in my time too, they like have some amazing figure, but yet they can drink like none other, and then they just hold their liquor like some kind of drunk.... gah

being broke is probably a big one for me as well..

also, when people comment on my large ass. Ok.. i know i have a big ass, im very well aware, it has been attached to my backside for quite some time. Please stop mentioning it, thx.

i dont like it when bigger lads say something semi-offencive to the missus. thats a predicament which always ends up with ego dents.

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Sep 30 2005, 09:18 PM

Extremely heavy doses of LSD.

Lock.

yeah...the first time i experienced the depletion of my ego was on that stuff. very crazy feeling...i miss it actually. it feels good not to have an ego...you think really clearly and judge people's character better. for me at least.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I think my biggest problem is when i prepare something that i'm not fully satisfied with and i still have a deadline on my head. Presenting it fucks me up big time even if i'm the only one who notices that it aint as good as it could have been.

Guest imported_Tesseract

OH SHIT!

There you go, btw having 11000 posts at the internets is an ego buster kinda

nah it makes you cool, trust. why halfstep? (and by this i mean people who use the internet...you might as well proper kill it, 11,000 post style.) gets me.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Gee, thanx..but seriously, time, time time

i do community service at goodwill, and sometimes the retards are my boss for the day. that shit is mad degrading, having a retard tell me what to do in front of customers. especially when they freak out cause im "doing it all wrooooooong".

Originally posted by dowmagik@Sep 30 2005, 09:35 PM

i do community service at goodwill, and sometimes the retards are my boss for the day. that shit is mad degrading, having a retard tell me what to do in front of customers. especially when they freak out cause im "doing it all wrooooooong".

IS IT WRONG THAT I BEEN LAUGHIN AT THIS FOR 6 MINUTES STRAIGHT?

MEROMERO

SNITCHES

GET

STITCHES.

Originally posted by gren1 bnc@Sep 30 2005, 10:02 PM

i dont like it when bigger lads say something semi-offencive to the missus. thats a predicament which always ends up with ego dents.

What? i don't care how big he is, If he looks at wifey the wrong way , I give him a chance to give me that "nah, man I'm cool" nod or something like that. If he don't do that, I'll grill him down until he either punks out and looks away or says something. It really depends on the situation, But if a cat trys to get all disrespectful I will basically tell him he can say all he wants to say "over there" Because if he steps into my personal space he's getting snuffed. I havent been in a fight in a long time. But I would definately throw down for a dude getting flippy with my wife, no doubt, I don't care if He's Andre the Giant, cuz If I am getting beat down, I know my wife and kids would jump in anyway.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this