Really...

dkab

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of my mates stole the original ipod that i had, along with everything, warranty, precipt box, cords and everything, from my schools boarding house

he onsold it to me for $20; he made a profit of $20, i got a $20 ipod, the school replaced the ipod, they used insurance to get it back.

i have got all the other ipods through warranty, i have not spent $1495 on them.

Originally posted by dkab@Sep 28 2005, 12:52 AM

i have got all the other ipods through warranty, i have not spent $1495 on them.

This changes things.

Earlier today I was trolling some apple forum with "The entire userbase of apple computers consists of rich gay men in their 40s who like to drink expensive coffee and have no kids."

Some guy pointed out an famous mac user with a wife and kids and told me to stop insulting mac users.

I told him that it only seemed insulting because of his deep rooted homophobia.

The end.

uh like, totally like, like, like, like, dude, like, oh mah gawd, like, like, like , uh huh, like yeah, like like.

And, the official Shai rebuttal to those pearls of wisdom is.............................http://sthlabj.ytmnd.com/

31355171-2-300-front-2.gif

So, all kidding aside...I bought one of these joints a few months ago, and couldn't be happier. It has 64MB of MP3 or AAC storage, which is adequate...and some silly white headphones, too! You kids are spoiled...

grandpavoice.gif

"..'Cause back in my day...oooohh, I forgot."