Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

LORD OF WAR

don't let your catagorical hatred of nicholas cage get in the way of a really good movie.

you should go see it.

that's all.

i saw the posters and thought they looked pretty cool, but then i saw a preview for it and it looked shitty. but i'll take your word for it and go see it when it comes out here

I'll wait for a few more reviews before allowing my hatred of Nicholas Cage STARRING AS... *drumroll* Nicholas Cage to settle down any.

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Sep 25 2005, 08:44 PM

I'll wait for a few more reviews before allowing my hatred of Nicholas Cage STARRING AS... *drumroll* Nicholas Cage to settle down any.

Exactly! Dude always plays the same part, it's annoying

trust me, i hate the guy too, but he's good in this. it's the same roll he always plays (more or less) but it works this time.

plus, it's basically a true story, which makes it even more insane. actually it's a composit of 5 real life arms dealers, but same thing.

the director bought 3000 ak's off one of the dealers, because it was cheaper than renting fake ones.

he also borrowed 30 tanks from another dealer, who made him promise to give them back in time to sell them to some middle eastern government.

it's rad, i promise.

Originally posted by Gat:Bush@Sep 26 2005, 04:44 AM

i heard that nick cage wont let anyone look in his eyes.

that's tom cruise, i know someone who worked on MI:2

Originally posted by seeking@Sep 26 2005, 01:38 AM

the director bought 3000 ak's off one of the dealers, because it was cheaper than renting fake ones.

he also borrowed 30 tanks from another dealer, who made him promise to give them back in time to sell them to some middle eastern government.

it's rad, i promise.

:haha: sounds about right for a Nicholas Cage flick. :skull2:

the previews for this movie instantly turned me off.... but since then i have heard several good reviews.. i guess i may have to catch it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this