what going to college is all about...Part 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest dukeofyork
Originally posted by fvk1

Someone please tell close that just cause he lives in VA doesn't mean he can bite cense...seriously...

P.s. Who crowded merz's roof?

you know im really surprised this is the first time ive heard this...

Guest Funk~This

very very dope! sigh its good so see that aero i think he needs to keep his shit up he aint bad and i know he is out there cuz he hit my damn book a few months back!

Originally posted by stillnotcool

fvk1 and dukeofyork, the rooftop was hit by "kaos" and apparently "boo", plus there's someone else behind the chimney...can't read it from the ground though. It's all shit, "kaos" is single handedly running the market on stock cap hollows in the richmond area...color me pleased....

haha thats funny........ that kid lives in my dorm yeah they are okay kids but i don't know about there graff. they have a little crew going i guess you could say. kaos, rekless, and tricksta. but yeah i don't like their style of bombing mr submairen. that place is cool....... hit up my email still not cool.

Guest dukeofyork
Originally posted by workspendconsumeobeydie

hey!! where did you get that flick of the phomer tag on that train? i swear i took that photo! did you trade with someone.. i forget who i traded that with..

you maniac, thats phoner....not phomer.

Originally posted by Funk~This

its good so see that aero i think he needs to keep his shit up he aint bad and i know he is out there cuz he hit my damn book a few months back!

He needs to stop skating for a while...lay off on some shows...and be influnced by those kids who sweat him w/the AERO hoodies.

Archived