DMX goes to Europe

slainte

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuck, I forgot about that shit at the airport. He crashed his car into the parking lot gate, and then tried to steal someone else's whip by telling them that he was a federal agent and that he needed to commandeer their vehicle. They basically responded with "fuck you, you're not a cop, you're DMX, doy!" at which point the real cops showed up and he told them he was sorry, he was high on valium and had gotten "confused". He also got an unlicensed weapon charge out of that one, and got his driver's license suspended-- which became a problem when he got pulled over driving 104 miles an hour ONE WEEK LATER. He got arrested again earlier this year when he rear ended someone on the LIE, causing them to hit a cop car. His license was still suspended at the time.

"DMX stole my bike!"

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Sep 26 2005, 04:19 PM

Fuck, I forgot about that shit at the airport.  He crashed his car into the parking lot gate, and then tried to steal someone else's whip by telling them that he was a federal agent and that he needed to commandeer their vehicle.  They basically responded with "fuck you, you're not a cop, you're DMX, doy!" at which point the real cops showed up and he told them he was sorry, he was high on valium and had gotten "confused".  He also got an unlicensed weapon charge out of that one, and got his driver's license suspended-- which became a problem when he got pulled over driving 104 miles an hour ONE WEEK LATER.  He got arrested again earlier this year when he rear ended someone on the LIE, causing them to hit a cop car.  His license was still suspended at the time.

"DMX stole my bike!"

DMX,0.jpg

WHEN IT RAINS!! NIGGAS GET WET!!...STAY DRY.