DMX goes to Europe

slainte

According to German newspaper BZ, two men in Berlin have filed complaints against the artist claiming that he assaulted them following an appearance at the Sage Club on Sept. 16. Oliver Osterode and Julian Schmidt, both 24, say they got into a scrap with DMX over alleged comments made while in they were all in the bathroom.

"I wanted to go to the bathroom and met DMX,” Osterode told BZ. “I told him that I think he's cool, but Lil’ Jon is better. Then he freaked out. He slapped me in the face, and then his bodyguards attacked us."

Osterode said he was left with a swollen eye, bruised ribs and other lacerations, while Schmidt reportedly has bruises on his abdomen.

DMX reps have hired a Munich-based lawyer to look into the matter.

:haha:

I told him that I think he's cool, but Lil’ Jon is better

Link

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My only exposure to DMX is from a couple years ago when he was in some shitty kung-fu movie with jet li or somebody, and the entire commercial for the movie (which was played every 10 seconds) was a song of him singing "X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA".

If I ever see this man I'm going to chew his fucking penis off and puke it down his throat.

Fucking asshole.

Regardless, you don't go telling a scary black man and his equally scary black bodyguards that he's "Okay" and that someone is better than him.

That's be like saying "Hey Revok, your stuff is tight but Daim could wipe his ass with you."

of course you're going to get slapped around....dumbass

DMX IS THAT NIGGA MAN. THE NIGGA IS RUNNING AROUND LIKE HE'S NOT EVEN A CELEBRITY. THE NIGGA IS DOING SHIT THAT REGULAR HOOD NIGGAS DO, LIKE IF SOMEONE TRIES TO PLAY ME IN A CLUB IN A BATHROOM, AND MY NIGGAS ARE NEARBY, YOU'RE GETTING STOMPED OUT, NO QUESTIONS. WHAT ISN'T COMPUTING IN DMX'S BASED OUT CRANIUM IS THAT HE'S FAMOUS AND HE CANT JUST SNUFF NIGGAS WITHOUT THERE BEING AN ARTICLE ABOUT IT IN USATODAY.

EITHERWAY X IS THAT NIGGA B, AND HE'S KEEPING SHIT FUNKY OVERSEAS SO THE NIGGA GETS EVEN MORE POINTS IN MY BOOK...ALSO "ITS DARK AND HELL IS HOT" IS IN MY TOP 10 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME. I HOPE HE CONTINUES THE EURO "SLAP NIGGAS" TOUR.

MEROOO

Yo, what was that shit where the holmes stole a car in an airport parking lot and crashed it? Dmx is the best crackhead celebrity to date. That shit where he just gets so angry crying on stage is the jump off. "GRAMMMA I MISS YOU *BARK BARK*"

yo and homeboy up top talking about chewing his penis off, I think you need a new move bro. One that doesn't involve oral-genital contact. Just sayin'......

American rappers always come to Germany to beat people up it seems. When Boo-Yaa tribe was in my town (Braunschweig) one skinny guy had the bright idea to throw a plastic cup on stage. One of the tribe came down, held him up against the wall with one hand and beat him up with the other. There were also rumors that they also beat their own bus-driver because he didn't turn on the air-conditioning.

50cent got chased off stage in London. England-Germany: 1-0.