Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
slainte

DMX goes to Europe

According to German newspaper BZ, two men in Berlin have filed complaints against the artist claiming that he assaulted them following an appearance at the Sage Club on Sept. 16. Oliver Osterode and Julian Schmidt, both 24, say they got into a scrap with DMX over alleged comments made while in they were all in the bathroom.

"I wanted to go to the bathroom and met DMX,” Osterode told BZ. “I told him that I think he's cool, but Lil’ Jon is better. Then he freaked out. He slapped me in the face, and then his bodyguards attacked us."

Osterode said he was left with a swollen eye, bruised ribs and other lacerations, while Schmidt reportedly has bruises on his abdomen.

DMX reps have hired a Munich-based lawyer to look into the matter.

:haha:

I told him that I think he's cool, but Lil’ Jon is better

:haha:

Link

My only exposure to DMX is from a couple years ago when he was in some shitty kung-fu movie with jet li or somebody, and the entire commercial for the movie (which was played every 10 seconds) was a song of him singing "X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA".

If I ever see this man I'm going to chew his fucking penis off and puke it down his throat.

Fucking asshole.

I liked that movie!

My friend (who was a kickboxing world champion but now box) had that song as his entrance music at the last fight I watched, haha, so corny!

But yeah, I liked that movie.

If by interesting you mean painfully stupid, then yes.

The only thing this thread did is got that godawful fucking song stuck in my head. Somebody needs to shoot this jackass in the face, soon.

Regardless, you don't go telling a scary black man and his equally scary black bodyguards that he's "Okay" and that someone is better than him.

That's be like saying "Hey Revok, your stuff is tight but Daim could wipe his ass with you."

of course you're going to get slapped around....dumbass

DMX IS THAT NIGGA MAN. THE NIGGA IS RUNNING AROUND LIKE HE'S NOT EVEN A CELEBRITY. THE NIGGA IS DOING SHIT THAT REGULAR HOOD NIGGAS DO, LIKE IF SOMEONE TRIES TO PLAY ME IN A CLUB IN A BATHROOM, AND MY NIGGAS ARE NEARBY, YOU'RE GETTING STOMPED OUT, NO QUESTIONS. WHAT ISN'T COMPUTING IN DMX'S BASED OUT CRANIUM IS THAT HE'S FAMOUS AND HE CANT JUST SNUFF NIGGAS WITHOUT THERE BEING AN ARTICLE ABOUT IT IN USATODAY.

EITHERWAY X IS THAT NIGGA B, AND HE'S KEEPING SHIT FUNKY OVERSEAS SO THE NIGGA GETS EVEN MORE POINTS IN MY BOOK...ALSO "ITS DARK AND HELL IS HOT" IS IN MY TOP 10 ALBUMS OF ALL TIME. I HOPE HE CONTINUES THE EURO "SLAP NIGGAS" TOUR.

MEROOO

Yo, what was that shit where the holmes stole a car in an airport parking lot and crashed it? Dmx is the best crackhead celebrity to date. That shit where he just gets so angry crying on stage is the jump off. "GRAMMMA I MISS YOU *BARK BARK*"

yo and homeboy up top talking about chewing his penis off, I think you need a new move bro. One that doesn't involve oral-genital contact. Just sayin'......

hahaha that fool has mad problems. Yeah he posed as an FBI agent and hijacked some ones whip at an airport like he is fuckin crazy and nobody knows who he is. Man that dude is the ultimate gangster of the world. I dont care for his music or his movies but I do like his attitude.

That flash is awesome, it reminds me of the commercial except it has Bill Cosby in it which makes it less annoying.

Also:

angry-ass.gif

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this