Daylight Savings Time

Graf Orlok

What do you guys, and girls, think about Daylight Savings Time ending? I hate it. Gets dark at like 5 pm now. In a month or two the sun'll be going down 'bout 4 pm. It's cold, and here in Cali it rains a lot (much better than being buried in snow for 4 months, though).

I guess I shouldn't bitch cuz this is real time, and daylight savings was implimented after WW2 for farmers. What the hell do farmers need extra time for. They're getting up at dawn regardless if it is 6am or 7am. I sleep in so I'd much prefer extra sunlight in the afternoon.

But the good news is that bombing seems easier. 1 am is all the more dead and late if the sun sets a 5pm rather than 8pm.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by kstf

stop being a jackass or you wont be allowed to play at all.

You know what i finally figured it out. tt boy is fucking seekin innocence. This is why ttboy gets away w/ murder. You say play nice but ttboy is more wacked then me, so whats up w/ that bro?I 've been playin nice but i guess i'm to bad for your kind.I say smoke blunts you say why????. i say he-man you say gi joe..i say your fags you say so........................................303

iono why you all are bitchin about it getting dark earlier , i think its dope , now i can go bombing at like 7 , come home and chill and its still b4 11 , instead of having to wait arounbd till it gets dark at like 10 and being out all nite when its fukkin cold and people are on the lookout for suspicious characters liuke myself

Originally posted by ASER1NE

iono why you all are bitchin about it getting dark earlier , i think its dope , now i can go bombing at like 7 , come home and chill and its still b4 11 , instead of having to wait arounbd till it gets dark at like 10 and being out all nite when its fukkin cold and people are on the lookout for suspicious characters liuke myself

id have to say: werd up too that!

Benjamin muthafuckin Franklin

Originally posted by Zack Morris

i thaught daylight savings was ben franklin's idea...but anyways I have a compromise for daylight savings. Set our clocks forward from what they are right now by 30 minutes...and here is the tricky part, WE LEAVE THM LIKE THAT FOREVER!!!! I hate reseting all my clocks.

That is a fantastic idea! Some states (like Arizona I think) don't even deal with daylight savings. Those guys are way ahead. I like the split the difference idea. More light all around.

Ben Franklin did invent daylight savings time, but it wasn't implemented until after WW2. True dat. Franklin was the man - dude invented glasses - sorta invented electricity - drank a lot - and never held public office. A true american.

Happy Halloween everyone. Is it a good night to paint - cops are out in force, but if you get busted with paint they will likely just think your a trickster and just confiscate your stuff with an arrest.

Re: Benjamin muthafuckin Franklin

Originally posted by Graf Orlok

That is a fantastic idea! Some states (like Arizona I think) don't even deal with daylight savings. Those guys are way ahead...Happy Halloween everyone. Is it a good night to paint - cops are out in force, but if you get busted with paint they will likely just think your a trickster and just confiscate your stuff with an arrest.

Yeah in AZ we don't gotta deal with that ish, and i love it. Although it still kinda effects everyone if you have it or not. For us, its kind of hard to remember when your calling back east or anywhere for that matter what time it is, and then people get all pissed off, "Do you know what time it is?"... shit i added wrong or something.. fuck it

But about the Halloween painting bit, its kind of a bad night to paint unless your hittin some freights cause theres tons of people walkin the streets, (at least in my area). Safer just to chill and drink some booooze tonight, and get the suckers tomorrow while they're turning in early resting from tonight, tomorrow night... just my opinion

Archived