AFL Grand Final

shaolinmasta

Before I start I know most of you won't know what the fuck i'm talking about

shit happens...

This years grand final deserves a thread, The Sydney Swans got up over the West Coast Eagles by a mere 4 points.

It has been the closest grand final in ages and is being compared to the '89 grand final between Geelong and Hawthorn (where Dermott Brereton got a huge bump at the start of the match in which he suffered 2 broken ribs and continued to play the rest of the match and where Gary Ablett booted 9 goals in the losing side of a grand final).

The Swans hadn't won a flag for going on 72 years and they have just won it now.

Good on 'em great match, extremely exciting.

Aussies jump on board.

064451news.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I am from Perth and am loving it how the EGOles lost!

Now I don't have to listen to how the won in 2005 for the next 10 years, like we have had to for the past 10.

Being in a 2 team town sucks, as you get one group of fans taunting the other one all the time.

Hence I support the Crows.

There was a few fights last night between Swans supporters and Eagles ones out in Freo, hahaha!

But yeah, I would like the Eagles a hell of a lot more if they didn' have Cousins as their captain, as he is the most over-rated, egotistical, coke snorting player in the league.

It was a slight on the award that he won the brownlow.

Judd illustrated yesterday why he was a worthy winner, with his stellar performance in a crunch game.

I believe that a Norm Smith medal is greater than a Brownlow, as it shows who was the best player when the greatest pressure is on, and only the cream rise to the top, just like old Mr. Jordan did in the NBA years ago.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Sep 26 2005, 12:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Sep 26 2005, 12:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Dazzle@Sep 25 2005, 08:07 AM

Me and my girlfriend tried watching that shit, and couldn't for the life of us understand the fucking rules of this game....

there are none.

i remember that wheels wore a bulldogs jumper in degrassi junior high one time. don't ask me why

[/b]

I think everyone remembers that. As far as I can recall it is the same episode where he runs away and gets molested in the car.

what sport is this? the only clue im getting from this thread is that picture of the white guy with muscles..and thats not even a clue.. so give me a clue.. if i happen to chek this shit after id like to be provided with a clue well more than a clue why dont you fucks tell me what the sport is, the name of it what it involves now i dont care anymore but can you at least sill give me a clue? more than a clue i want you to tell me what the sport is what it is sport is!! give me so many clues peace