Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tough Love

Led Zeppeling Appreciation thread

fuck you nigga. you suck.

it's all about RANDY MOTHERFUCKING RHODES!!

nah for real though i only like stairway to heaven, classic rock isnt my fortayyyyy.

indeed, stairway to heaven is classic, but zeppelin are better than that.

plant's new album aint all that bad either.

has anyone checked out the "Ultimate Led Zeppelin Experience" concerts.....that band who plays like em and pays homage to the original band?

I can play guitar today because of zeppelin. excellent asset of my life. much appreciation

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Sep 23 2005, 08:17 PM

in order to appreciate led zeppelin you might want to spell it right first.

i was gonna say that,,,damn it for being at work earlier...

screw off you spelling nerds. its obviously a slip of the finger since i added a G to the end instead of completely butchering their name.

Originally posted by oneeightyone@Sep 24 2005, 08:31 AM

fuck you nigga. you suck.

it's all about RANDY MOTHERFUCKING RHODES!!

nah for real though i only like stairway to heaven, classic rock isnt my fortayyyyy.

This man knows what he is on about.

I was listening to Diary of a madman yesterday and I just have to wonder where it would have gone if Randy didn't die. :burn:

But then I listened to Steve Vai's Passion and Warfare and saw where it could go. :hatred:

But yeah, I like the bands Zepplin influenced moreso than Zepp themselves, however I still get off on a bit of ol' time rock n roll.

I flip between Zep and Black Sabbath all the time. Sabbath can be a lil too dark at times, while Zep's live shit just gets boring...

but their both still the definitive soundtrack music for my life and my graf career...

Right now I think I lean towards zep just because its more rock and rolling. Sabbath was good when I did dope and klonopins, lol...

If Led Zeppelin rocked 1% more than they already do, mortals wouldn't be able to listen to their albums.

I was never a huge Zeppelin fan until a friend showed me some old live footage...and then I was like, "Oh, so they're the best musicians of all time...I get it now." That shit is incredible. They had a stage presence that I doubt has been matched by any other band in history. Seeing Jimmy Page play the guitar is seriously fucking mesmerising.

Those dudes were into some wierd shit, too. Songs about the Lord Of The Rings 30 years before it was cool, living in a satanist's castle, fucking girls with a baby shark? That's ill.

that fuckin a bitch with a shark is bullshit... and I got the zep dvd, which is awesome, but the live shows kinda drag after a second listen...they kinda just noodle, but their albums rock!!! until they got turned into car commericals that is...

OK, a true test, how did the band get their name? Hmmm? Anyone who answers correctly will have my utmost respect (that's worth a lot in some circles)....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now