Time to Label Yourself

Graf Orlok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

gwar meets portishead and has a child who meets fishbone and is mutated into a gutter punk who then two years later cleans himself up and becomes a diehard junglist that also listens to way too much dubstyle reggae, but eventualy learns he has to get a job so he ends up buying thrift store clothes and owns 35 various hats. all the while acting like a white trailor trash 12 yearold in a 22 yearold black mans body who ends up dating girls with fucked up minds and secretly like kenny g.

thats what my roomate said. ....asshole

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

majority of the time you will hear the blues coming out of my speakers.

yeah,and some old hip-hop,jazz,and classic rock.

friday night, broke, home, smoking herb, watching conan, every train we found last night had the doors open with some one chilling inside

yeah

complete fucking idiot...

<span style='color:black'>Yeah im pretty sauced but not in the usual way. I had 10 glasses of wine and 3 guinnesses. I went out side to smoke a mentolated cigarette and there was this bum passed out on my steps. I was thinkin to myself "Self...You should go make sure he's not dead." So i go up to him and say "Hey buddy, you okay?" He wakes up and is apparently much drunker than me. So i tell him that he can stay in my back yard so the police dont come and lock him up....

Anywhoo beans sound great right about now.</span>

boxed wine is evil.

if your ever in NYC check this chinese joint called silk road palace, the address eludes me, but they give you free wine all night. while your waiting, eating, whatever. free boxed wine.....then a night of drinking in the city.......headache for a week.

Archived