Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dick Quickwood

a demon that shits in your mouth when you sleep

Apparently on average one eats about 8 spiders while asleep in a lifetime. They just crawl in and you chomp em down like a reflex.

Originally posted by Jackson@Sep 22 2005, 09:05 AM

Apparently on average one eats about 8 spiders while asleep in a lifetime. They just crawl in and you chomp em down like a reflex.

AAARRRGH, thats nasty, not so much the spiders , but I just realized I don't see many spiders in my house, but what I do see a lot of are these nasty big behind cockroaches. I think If one of them crawled in my mouth when I was sleeping I would wake up swinging....

AmericanRX.GIF

Guest imported_Tesseract

No matter how much alcohol i drink before i go to bed i always wake up still drunk...makes you wonder

if you're like me and never go to the dentist, flossing is good.

so is tongue brushing

and brushing twice daily.

TWICE.

FOR A FEW MINUTES.

Yeah, just brush your teeth twice a day... and floss every so often, use some mouth wash.... or whiskey...

You know it has alot to do with your diet, all those chili cheese wieners you eat with onions probably is the demon you're looking for.

^ yes it does..

there is an italian resteront in my town that has an all you can eat pasta night..you get three choises of sauce, marinara,garlic and olive oil parmisian.

one time i ate 4 bowls of just garlic..and LORD..my mouth was a pit of garlic hell..my FARTS were garlic ass..my room just stank of garlic for a week..

but mostly my breath..even after i brushed and mouthwashed..it lasted for like 4 days.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this