The gulf coast is fucked

turbo17livesinhell

For anyone that doesnt know Hurricane Rita wich is a categori 5 as of right now is in the gulf. It is going to hit Louisiana and texas. Wich one it will go more too i dont know. As of right now they say it will hit more toward texas. I may not get to go back to my city of neworleans for another damn month if this bitch hits close to NO again. This sucks the whole damn gulf coast is going to be obliterated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by AREANKAY@Sep 21 2005, 10:52 PM

im so sick of hearing this shit. there not fucked. the region they live in is exspected of this. its tragic dont get me wrong but why the fuck do er body act so shocked/

what the fuck

fuck my spelling

You herb, you just made a thread about lean cuisine and some almost semi decent spanish chick and now you're gonna talk about how you don't want to hear about the real fucking news? No, the region they live in isn't expected to get two cat. 5 hurricanes in such a short period of time. No, the people who live there don't fucking expect for this shit to destroy their homes and everything they own.

Get banned.

mc whatever you got me wrong.

dot follow newa i hate it in all forms. not knowing is the best route fur me.\

what i was saying is usa had katriniaa " tragic evemg"

the same tragic even happans daily in other placse, ie if india or china has a earthquake thousands od peolpe die. it gets little to no air play.

waht i trying to point out is to point out somtthing that is exspected to come shoukd now be shocking

for instane

in 55 yearrs west coast has a earth quake that cracks them off the ccost. that is a tragidy. but what the fuck its beeen knows for years as a rumor

Originally posted by AREANKAY@Sep 21 2005, 09:10 PM

dot newa fur katriniaa " tragic evemg"

tragic happans placse, od peolpe

waht i trying somtthing exspected shoukd

instane yearrs ccost. tragidy. beeen

GO BACK TO 4TH GRADE YOU FUCKING SOCIAL REJECT. YOUR WHITE TRASH DAD WAS PROBABLY COMMITTING INCEST STRAIGHT DOWN YOUR THROAT BEFORE YOU WERE EVEN FULLY BIRTHED. CHEW ON THAT FOR A WHILE, JUST LIKE YOU DID WHEN YOU WERE A NEWBORN.

DIE IN HELL.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by AREANKAY@Sep 21 2005, 10:10 PM

the same tragic even happans daily in other placse, ie if india or china has a earthquake thousands od peolpe die. it gets little to no air play.

Word, the other day I heard about this big flood or something that hit Indonesia last December. I mean, what the fuck, sounds like it could've been serious, they could've at least let us know about it.