LEAN CUSIENE MEALS

AREANKAY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats the thing i iove them noodle packs but there so bbad for you, the noodle is fine its the flavor packed turnes a good meal into a meal in shit. you take a pack ok insti nooddle and in 5 minutes after you add the flavor is makees that shit a heart attact. im a super health buff even tho im fat a shit but whatever is about getting it for what its wworth, i take the ramen pack and i add my own flavor 20% bettter, like i say most people doont kick a fuck. but some do,

I think that this news belogns in this thread:

food061a.jpg

Starting next month, Nissin Food Products will shoot a promotional spot on the International Space Station for Cup Noodle, featuring a sales pitch by a hungry Russian cosmonaut.

The commercial will air in Japan in November as part of Nissin's "Cup Noodle No Border" campaign,.

Space Films will send a high-def camera to the space station aboard a Russian rocket launch Oct. 1 and direct the filming from Russia's Mission Control Center outside Moscow.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Sep 22 2005, 06:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Sep 22 2005, 06:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Al Green@Sep 23 2005, 02:34 AM

making noodles or microwaving dinner is NOT cooking.

hater

[/b]

HAHA. I was gonna say the same thing! How are you going to hate on someone when your name is AL GREEN?!

:haha: Thats horrible. :haha: