Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AREANKAY

LEAN CUSIENE MEALS

i have started to eat them for $2.50 a dinner im saving and they aid breast cancer for woman. i will be damed if i see a tittie go to waste. not on my watch

it's all about bachelor chow. i love these continental packet pasta & sauce deals they've got here in australia. too easy, too awesome

"not on my watch"

haha, that was kinda funny.

i need to look into some of those bootleg food meals, gotta learn to get my cook on for myself, feel me.

thats the thing i iove them noodle packs but there so bbad for you, the noodle is fine its the flavor packed turnes a good meal into a meal in shit. you take a pack ok insti nooddle and in 5 minutes after you add the flavor is makees that shit a heart attact. im a super health buff even tho im fat a shit but whatever is about getting it for what its wworth, i take the ramen pack and i add my own flavor 20% bettter, like i say most people doont kick a fuck. but some do,

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Sep 22 2005, 12:53 PM

this is what all the lads in sydney rock out with....at 35c a pop it's quite economical

i've got an 8 pack in my cupboard right now. real gangstas know about mi goreng

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Sep 22 2005, 02:53 AM

this is what all the lads in sydney rock out with....at 35c a pop it's quite economical

mi_goreng.JPG

Fuck yes, straight out of INDO. Awesome choice.

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Sep 22 2005, 12:53 PM

mi_goreng.JPG

Yeah, they're all city down here in Melbourne. Overrated, but good.

I think that this news belogns in this thread:

food061a.jpg

Starting next month, Nissin Food Products will shoot a promotional spot on the International Space Station for Cup Noodle, featuring a sales pitch by a hungry Russian cosmonaut.

The commercial will air in Japan in November as part of Nissin's "Cup Noodle No Border" campaign,.

Space Films will send a high-def camera to the space station aboard a Russian rocket launch Oct. 1 and direct the filming from Russia's Mission Control Center outside Moscow.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Sep 22 2005, 06:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Sep 22 2005, 06:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Al Green@Sep 23 2005, 02:34 AM

making noodles or microwaving dinner is NOT cooking.

hater

[/b]

HAHA. I was gonna say the same thing! How are you going to hate on someone when your name is AL GREEN?!

:haha: Thats horrible. :haha:

I've eaten these things before when I was over at a woman's house, but I seriously need like 3 of them to even start feeling full, fuck that.

Ramen is cheaper than this but it's still cheaper to cook your own meals if you're not a fucking retard about food purchasing.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this