i dont know if she likes me cuz my looks

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I talked to her and told her i dont want to have relations with her anymore. I dont think it should have happend in the first place and it will never happen again.

On the plus side I did set up to go to a club tonight with my ex girl and her so this should be interesting. While they get into it or what ever my plan is to make my move on the hot girl.

Thank you. Thank you. No, thank you.

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Sep 22 2005, 07:40 PM

And she wont give up dome piece unless i wear a condom. What kinda crap is that?

You've gotta watch out on this, maybe she's worried but maybe SHE has something, something real bad like one of the three H's (The Hep, The Herp, and The HIV) and she's too embarassed / doesn't know you well enough to tell you, but doesn't want to spread it to you either, but maybe you'll talk her into it if you get her drunk enough. Careful.

This didnt go right at all. First and foremost, the hot ass friend ditched this girl and wen tto another club. Secondly as soon as this girl saw my ex she put herself on the opposite side of the club. Third, I didnt really care to see all these dudes tryna hang all over my ex now that we arent together anymore even though half of them were lookin at me the whole time like 'I hope he doesnt fuck me up.' Shit. Oh well.

I'll be in Tennessee soon. Land of the big booty white girls.

I didnt know you can get the HIV from head. Thats fucked up. I better watch that. Thanks 12oz.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by shaolinmasta@Sep 23 2005, 12:02 AM

The fuck is this shit still open for?

Mostly because half channel zero felt like making this a 4 page thread in a day and a half....tsk, tsk, tsk