i dont know if she likes me cuz my looks

THANKYOU

Originally posted by symbols+Sep 21 2005, 06:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Sep 21 2005, 06:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-26SidedCube@Sep 20 2005, 05:33 PM

Like forcing a hotdog through a straw.

a shitty, bloody straw.

:shook:

[/b]

Now that's just gross. Me and my wife are leaving!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mauler5150+Sep 21 2005, 01:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mauler5150 - Sep 21 2005, 01:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-WhiteOx@Sep 21 2005, 08:20 PM

maybe you should start running a weight loss school

edit - to mauler

Well, it worked.

Went from 53kgs to 43, and I believe it was from that. So if your misses has put on a bit, just hit her up for some 'a'. But you must understand, it was over a long period. Kind of wore the mystique off a bit, and made it hard to have just 'straight vag' sex with her, coz I became to expect some a.

[/b]

I could be mistaken but, 43kg? thats a scrawny bitch

Originally posted by Tough Love@Sep 21 2005, 09:39 PM

didnt u say tease, that if a girl gave u an STD ud inpregnant her with ur retarded child?

wasnt that your sig way back when?

yeah i said it!! haha someone has that still as their sig, but i cant think of who right now. good times.

on another note, i just hung out with my next door neighbors, that are pretty hot. might have to smash one of them soon. holla!

you want some piks of the chick i smashed, or the r.kelly wanna be exclusive video? get at me!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok, ok, ok.

so number 1: she has a mustache.

number 2: them titties is so saggy they're knee warmers.

number 3: bitch does her hair every morning with an iron.

and number 4: she was born "jermaine"

any and all future clowning by you is now officially null and void