i dont know if she likes me cuz my looks

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

an old friend of mine loves to take it in the butt.

(she's insane is my response to that.)

she fucked one of my exes, and asked him to "finish her off in the butt"

and he did

and told like, everyone he knew that would listen

a guy i dated briefly loved, LOVED buttsexx

that ended that very quickly

maybe he was homo. i dunno.

dlush, teasola and my best friend can go to buttlovecamp together

i don't get it.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Sep 20 2005, 08:22 AM

...hey, if it's clean and shaven.... c'mon, I know alot of girls like it

from behind...

Devilush.... c'mon, I know you're the EXPERT!!!  Haha, goodness,

I'm gonna be in trouble for saying that.

buahahahaha! you guys act like buttsex is all taboo. so what if a girl likes to experiment different positions (and different holes) and what not. i know plenty of girls that like to do it in the booty. its not a big deal as you guys make it out to be. some girls like it some dont, to each his own. ::shrug::

and being horny has nothing to do with it. 7 years is a long time to experiment with different things.

besides, wasnt this conversation like sooooo 3 years ago??

NIGGAS BE ON SOME SHIT. ILL PUT IT IN A BITCH PEANUT BUTTER IF SHE WANT IT...WHY NOT? COME ON B. THERES ALWAYS ONE BITCH THAT'LL HAVE YOU DOING SHIT THAT YOU USED TO BE LIKE "EWWW!" YO TEASE, IT DONT MATTER WHY SHE LET YOU SMASH, SHE LET YOU SMASH MY DUDE. SMELL ME? IF A BITCH LET ME SMASH BECAUSE I HAD A TELETUBBY IN A JAR I'D BRING THAT TELETUBBY TO HER CRIB EVERY OTHER DAY, NAHDAMEAN? OK! THIS NIGGA NECRO IS HILARIOUS B. NIGGA SAID "HERE'S A KNOIFE IN YOUR STHPINE! HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY"

M E R O E

M L B C !!

word up mero, i feel ya like a heart attack. im also glad to see some things never change around here, damn haters. haha just kidding. its all good.

and no i dont prefer butt sex, i just think its kinda dope cuz its a nasty / slutty / freaky ass thing to do, and im definately into freaky shit.

moving.on.

wanting anal dont mean you're gay, ass holes are TIGHT.....TIGHT indeed. and for instance, my girl, who is in all respects a freak, wants to fuck 3-6 times on a sunday, after all that fucking her pussy can be like throwing hot dogs down a hallway. so then you hit the butt and let her cooch rejuevenate, let it get its superpowers back. she dont have a problem with it, the first time i did it she said it hurt, now shes cool with, but she dont like it all the time and neither do i.

i have yet to experience poop dick though, never pulled it out brown.

Originally posted by decu goldyn1@Sep 20 2005, 08:12 PM

the title reminds me

Oh i think they like me oh i think they like me oh i think they like me. Oh oh i think they like me.

:haha: But, he put it in her BUTT!!!!

Wait...I've done that, more than once...and, well...

"Get in where ya fit in, Holmes."

There's some freaky deaky girls out there...Rick James (RIP) made a mint singing about 'em.

Your goal...should be to be the NEXT RICK JAMES!!!! Be cool off that devil rock, but seriously, can you play the bass? Being black isn't a prerequisite, look at Eminem...look at Tiger Woods. Don't matter. You get the Caddy...then the Temptations to sing backup...and the question won't be, "Does she like me, or my house?"

It'll be, "Which one likes it in the butt THE MOST?"

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Sep 21 2005, 08:20 PM

maybe you should start running a weight loss school

edit - to mauler

Well, it worked.

Went from 53kgs to 43, and I believe it was from that. So if your misses has put on a bit, just hit her up for some 'a'. But you must understand, it was over a long period. Kind of wore the mystique off a bit, and made it hard to have just 'straight vag' sex with her, coz I became to expect some a.