Getting suspended

japillahan

i was wondering if anybody on here has ever suspended, knows anyone who does it, or knows anything about it. i saw it several years ago and have since been really interested in trying it...maybe. only problem is that i think that the closest place for me to go (where i would imagine i could find this stuff) would be atlanta, but i dont really know how such event work.

so yeah, i dont know if you have to be part of a group, or if you just show up and be like "yo hook it i mean me up". im not really around anybody who tattoos or pierces (around here...the only tattoo shops ive been to have been pretty lame. artists designs and whatnot) because it seems to be that events like that are sponsored by such businesses.

bmegl134180.jpg

bmegl133444.jpg

kavadi is pretty crazy too..but im not all that interested (as of yet)...

sg_tpsm_31.jpg

mal_penang_thaipusam_velkavadi.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WhiteOx+Sep 20 2005, 10:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Sep 20 2005, 10:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tough Love@Sep 21 2005, 05:53 AM

you should suspend yourself from your penis. i bet thats exhilirating

or perhaps a rope tied to a ceiling beam

[/b]

a real man would do it....