Screen savers!!!!

dirtysicks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

hahaha...with dirtysicks permission we could turn this into a Corniest screensaver top5

I would put the one with the fishes(it also has bubble sound)

straight to number1

Guest imported_Tesseract

Various Problems can occur...

From rearranging files and useless RAM usage to recovery problems and multiple strokes while drooling over 3D pipes...:lol:

Seriously now,the reason why screensavers suck is that they are made to protect your monitor,if you have a monitor that is at least decent you dont need a screensaver to protect it,you have absolutely no problem.

The other thing is that screensavers appear when your comp stays unused for some time(meanning you're not working at that time)

So whats the point of having a cool screensaver?

If you're gone you cant see it and if you're there it means that you stayed in order to watch it...

"Hella corny son"

^funniest line in a while:lol:

funny thing is, had you just gone to a search engine, you could have gotten the coolest one in cyberspace, and still had time to come back and tell us 20 sites with cool screen savers.

i already hit those other threads.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Yo,dirtysicks

Sorry man you're right.No thread deserves to be fucked.

But that aint the case here,its just humor, chill...

It seems like not many people use screensavers anyway.

As far as i am concerned its all Beardos fault...shit i cant stop laughing:lol:

Is that Homer Simpson one a "screen saver" or just what you have on the background of the desktop. Regardless I like it. Where did you get that one. By the way I got a Lakers screensaver from last year from http://www.lakers.com Laker Girls and all. Although I prefer the Clipper Girls(The Hottest) If your into sports just about every team has one.

my computer doubles as a preamp to my stereo...so when I am not using my computer it is playing some random mp3. thus my screen saver is usually on. I know that they are not the greatest thing for my computer but I like mine. It came with my compy of XP professional. its just the chrome letters that say a various phrase. right now it says "my insides cry".

Archived