Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Thought Wrong

The Warriors

The warriors are coming out with a video game for PS2 and X-Box in October.

Game trailer 1

Game trailer 2

There are more game play clips in the link below

http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/game/video/

and

theyre coming out with a remake of the movie in '06

http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/remake/

<embed src="http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/soundclips/clips/clip7.mp3" autostart="true" loop="false" hidden="true">

They're remaking the Warriors???? I don't know, man. The game looks cool, though.

appaprently they rented out all of coney island for the release party and as an invite you get a special $4 metrocard.

the original was classic, I'm glad the game is coming out but the movie? Only time will tell

I've been saying for years that I would love to see a warriors video game, and that Rockstar would be the ideal candidates to make it. The previews look like it will live up to all expectations. I'm going to buy a PS2 and this game on the day of release.

Remaking the movie, on the other hand? BOOO!

my bad for the topic

so this is what its like to be told to search, im usually on the other end of that.

but on the site theres alotta shit on there about the warriors movie plus sound clips. They got a link to where you can buy the vest but shits like $200, would make a badass halloween costume though.

Guest diggity

"The Warriors is being remade by MTV Productions in conjunction with Paramount Pictures."

thats depressing. someone should go firebomb TRL for doing that shit.

i think its going to be just ill (like me!!) i wonder what ethnicit the characters will be this time... remember the first warriors the guy left the film so they just made a scence where he dies getting thrownin the trax by a cop then he didnt get noo credit AHAHAHAHAagahagaha

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

the digitally remastered DVD also came out today!

So I've been playing The Warriors lately. Talk about them throwing you to the wolves! The game is relatively easy until you get to the part where the movie starts. I'm having a hard time avoiding those AC Turnbulls.

The game is really good, though. I especially liked the Pelham Trainyard level. No wonder Ecko had to delay the release of their game!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this