Slick Stix

shai

312160_sk_md.jpg

I was at Target yesterday, and saw these. I pulled one out, and looked at it- it looked a little greasy, so I marked the back of my hand...and, I've washed my hands a few times, and the mark is still there! So, they stain really well...yet, they're marketed for kids.

Therefore, I have a feeling these are going to get pulled off the market soon. They're available pretty much anywhere you can buy crayons...this might interest a few people, but they are worth a look if you like streaks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well, dude, I can't just do handstyles in the store! I mean, I could, but...you know. Tell you what, it's a good point, so I'll buy some and test them out and let you know what the deal is.

Sound good? And, I just got out of the shower and that goddamned organge mark is still staring at me! Check out some comments on different sites on these...it's pretty funny. Every parent is "Aaaauuugh! These stain! #@^@&&*^@%!#$%!"

i just picked up a pack....they are super smooth (just like it says) and whats funny is that on the back really small it has a stain advisement.......i really dont know how these shits are gonna be for bombing and if that shit will stay up....i might try some buff tests on cetain things

pretty much what you expect from crayola, crap! except they stain some shit...but im sure with hardbody solvents the stain wont last so i think these would be good for painted walls (something a little rough cuz you cant write on slick surfaces with these shits). i think i might end up putting paintsticks i have into these containers though cuz there kinda sick.....we need someone else to review them too.....SHAI HELP US!!

^You seem to know as well as I do...I'm coming back from a gnarly cold, and I'm broke...I'll try to come up on a pack this weekend, but if they're a bum steer, I'll take the blame...

Hey Teezer, if I'm not mistaken, you live near a subway system...try rocking some clean panels with them. I'm still trying to figure out that Janovic jawn you mentioned elsewhere...but, I live out west...that's a problem.

Originally posted by TeezerPHM@Sep 22 2005, 06:18 AM

im not sure if they will work on panels cuz since they themselves are soo smooth you can write onsmooth shit, i tried to write on a cd case an it sucks.....these shits are pretty good on rough surfaces,,,,,,,,,,,janovic is a paint store so any paint store would do (im in nyc)

I DONT KNOW WHICH ONES YOU BOUGHT BUT THE ONES I BOUGHT ARE RACKED, I MEAN WACK. NOT EVEN WORTH PRECIOUS POCKET SPACE. DONT EVEN TRY RACKING THEM CUZ WHEN I DID I TOOK THEM OUTSIDE OPENED UP A YELLOW AND I WROTE ON A MAIL BOX AND IT CAME OUT ALL BUMPY AND UNSMOOH UNLIKE MEAN STREAKS OR SAKURAS. SO IN OTHER WORDS THERE WACK.

ONE