AWOL

isor357

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WhiteOx+Sep 19 2005, 06:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Sep 19 2005, 06:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-someone@Sep 18 2005, 06:29 PM

i was watching a steve-o dvd,and he had a liter iv of 80 proof vodka and injected directly into his bloodsteam...in the next 5 mins he was gone hahaha everyone thought he was going to die

CALLING BULLSHIT

[/b]

Originally posted by dkab+Sep 19 2005, 01:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dkab - Sep 19 2005, 01:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by WhiteOx@Sep 19 2005, 06:02 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-someone@Sep 18 2005, 06:29 PM

i was watching a steve-o dvd,and he had a liter iv of 80 proof vodka and injected directly into his bloodsteam...in the next 5 mins he was gone hahaha everyone thought he was going to die

CALLING BULLSHIT

[/b]

nah, dudes right i saw it too.

he sets up a drip going into his arm of 18 shots of vodka...

unsurprisingly he gets quite messy pretty quickly.

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Sep 19 2005, 08:49 AM

18 shots of vodka is half a litre

and it was probably water

YOU NIGGAS BE EATIN KANGAROOS AND SHIT? AYYO THIS IS A VERY IGNORANT IDEA B. THIS SHIT IS DUMB LIKE A DURAG WIT HOLES IN IT. BUT, I DEFINETLY SEE IT GETTING PLAY, LIKE "OXYGEN BARS" (WHICH I NEVER SEEN BUT HEARD OF) MATTERFACT, ID LIKE TO SEE A NIGGA AT A OXYGEN BAR, JUST CHILLIN, BREATHIN AND SHIT. ID CHOKE THE NIGGA OUT WITH THE LITTLE TUBE AND THROW THE MASK ACROSS THE ROOM, THEN EXPLAIN TO HIM THAT OXYGEN IS FREE. NIGGAS WITH MONEY NOWADAYS DONT KNOW WHAT TO SPEND THE SHIT ON B. FOR REAL. "YO FUCK FINDING A CURE FOR AIDS, LETS MAKE "AIR VODKA!!" WOOOORDDD!" FUCK OUTTA HERE. ILL SHOOT THAT SHIT B.

MERO

GET LOW

HELLBOUND

BX NI-GGAAA!