BEST SITE EVER

ThreeSixtyReturns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Sep 18 2005, 03:30 AM

No thanks i think ill keep listening to my lil john

B00006GA4S.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

the dude on the left looks like he's gettin ready to Smack Lil John over the head with something to knock his behind out and that Big dude got that "whats in your pocket" look , like he's ready to run Johns pockets and loot that bling in his grill peice....cuz we know niggaz be lootin' down souwf RIGHT?

I hate southern rappers

DAWOOD you aint crunk!

You old pussy ass cake ass punk ass trick ass sucka ass ky jelly packing ass nigga you better get your bitch ass up off the street nigga you got five seconds to get yo hating ass up out of here cause there some trill ass niggas in this mother fucker yeah nigga you dont know the muthafuckin score yall non snorters non smokers non sippers get the fuck up out of here bitch nigga is some sippin ass pourin up ass smoking ass gettin high ass niggas in here three 6 ugk nigga we put it down in this mother fucker and we aint playing with you ho,

now po' it up