INFAMY THE MOVIE.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_b0b

So many graf related films coming out now, but because they are all independant it damn hard to see them. I sure hopethis comes out on dvd soon

Originally posted by suavefella+Oct 9 2005, 06:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (suavefella - Oct 9 2005, 06:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-deterrent@Oct 9 2005, 12:16 PM

TLOKO- said, (not quoted); if the guy would did the faces on the mountain, did he have permission to do that. No he did'nt, so why would I need permission to do my shit.

[/b]

i love it when writers try to rationalize what they do with stupid shit like this, cracks me up. just be real and admit you dont give a fuck about others property. jesus.

Originally posted by defyoner@Oct 9 2005, 08:25 PM

i moderately enjoyed it. they should have done more cities.. rather than the typical cities.

I have to agree strongly with you as well.

Knowing a couple of the writers from the flic,

I was used to their stuff. I did however,

get turned to who some one else was.

Again there is mad talent out there in

more than major cities. peace :clown2:

Yeah, but they're not going to go to some shitfuck little town in Kansas that might have 2-3 awesome freight painters in it for some unknown reason, and actually find them. You have to go to a big city and scream WHO WRITES? at the top of your lungs and you'll have enough for a documentary assembled in about 10 minutes.

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Oct 9 2005, 10:24 PM

Yeah, but they're not going to go to some shitfuck little town in Kansas that might have 2-3 awesome freight painters in it for some unknown reason, and actually find them. You have to go to a big city and scream WHO WRITES? at the top of your lungs and you'll have enough for a documentary assembled in about 10 minutes.

GO INTO A BIG CITY AND SCREAM THAT SHIT OUT," THAT'S FUNNY AS FUCK".

When I say other cities, I am mean talkin to other writers.

peace. to the fellow below, i dont think its online yet, but the dvd should come out soon!!! :innocent:

Guest Sir Doodles
Originally posted by High Priest@Oct 9 2005, 09:58 PM

It was good.. i wouldnt say it really got any part. point across, and i didnt leave the theatre feeling amped to go paint or anything of that sort. I did however sit thru almost the entire film with out leaving to pee.. so that in and of itself says something.

Damn, ironically I had the same feeling too (as far as getting up to use the washroom). I don't think I'll buy the video even though it was a good film, but it really wasn't made for writers...at least I think it was.

We create a mental atmosphere.

I liked how the film didnt condone or romantizise graff culture. Your right it didnt really have a point. The point was to give real examples of the lifestyles of some graff writers and considering the wide range of people they used I would say it did graff culture justice.

as far as the TLOcks quote about mount rushmore- I think he was talking about mans obsession to create big shit for everyone to see. Like why did he do it. Becasue Im pretty sure the people that carved mt rushmore had permission and were paid good money. thats my 2cents. Peace

Originally posted by defyoner@Oct 10 2005, 01:25 AM

i moderately enjoyed it. they should have done more cities.. rather than the typical cities.

The movie wasnt about cities or ares of graff, they picked the people they wanted and the cities that show up happen the to be the cities that end up in the movie.