Death to el emo

oneeightyone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh come on, i think its a bit much to say trends are "never" good. Besides, not that i would cut my hair anything like this, but cute girls with mohawks are cool. What i dont need is guys dressing up like girls, wearing tight pants, eye shadow, and messy hair, that i can agree with. Arnt half of those photos in the Myspace thread?

Emos just fucking complain. "I hate my mom, she's the one that bought me all this shit for my fag hair, and i steal her eyeliner. And I hate the BMW im getting from my rich-ass dad, it's so not the right color for my fag hair. God, it's just so fucking depressing." Fuck Off already, and bitch pants are for bitches!!!

aye. unearth is a fantastic band. i hate that i have to pay $20 bucks to see them, but they've been fantastic every time i've seen them. cool guys, good music/mosh as well. the endless ep was one of my favorites.

but that video won't load at this computer lab... wtf. emo and hipster are way different, though i would say that emo 5 years ago looked exactly like hipster-2005.

^^interesting point. "yo yo yo, my wigger lets missapropriate black culture from the safe confines of our dead end cul de sac"

to

"hey man, so and so's [insert obscure indie band here] drummer is totally on heroin or something like right now! Are these pants tight enough? ooh a studded belt"