Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SpyD

Nintendo Revolution controller revealed

Here it is

I for one think that shit looks fuckin stupid, unless they have some bomb ass games to back that shit up, Nintendo is gonna fall flat on its face.

if they make a interactive ninja game, where those remote controllers turn into numchucks then i guess it'll be tight. but other than that....

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Sep 16 2005, 06:10 AM

That ... looks stupid as shit.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Does it look stupid?

Answer: Yes.

Does the way it works rule?

Answer: Fuck yes.

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Sep 16 2005, 10:11 AM

they should have built a port on the thing so you can use these:

900276b.jpg

Put the controller on it's side, and what do you see?

They make a good point. It'd be cool to use that thing as a sword in Zelda. It is definitely a cool technology, but I don't want to have to hold my arm up for hours at a time. Holding up a spray can up is tiring enough lol.

they are goin out on a huge limb. alienating many 3rd Party developers. They better have some raw fuckin 1st party games to make that shit worth it. and I'm pretty sure u'll be able to use a regular looking controller as well (wavebird?)

Damn people afraid of change .... Go play your x-360 and ps3

I will be downloading all the old school games to the Revolution and playing with that odd little controller.

I heard they are focused on gameplay these days ... so the games should follow nicely for those willing to try new stuff.

yeah, nintendo seems fucked, after the gamecube, the flop flop flop, i mean, their idea's are good, but an only game system, without dvd and such features, good idea, but no one wants that. that controller is wack tits....i mean, who wants to change channels to play a game

No matter how the Revolution pans out, Nintendo is on to something here. The future. The future, Conan? Yes, the future. If it works well, everybody (Sony and Microsoft) is going to jump on the band wagon.

I dont get how it works, nor do i care because from what i read it sounds complicated stupid and not very fun. Fuck that shit

it works almost 3 seperate ways.

first you can hold it like a TV remote and use the big A button and the B button in the back of the controller.

secondly you can hold it like a traditional nintendo controller, using the d-pad and the a and b on the bottom of the controller.

then you can use the analog stick in your right hand, with the d-pad in your left, kind of like a mouse and keyboard.

personally i feel this is one of the more inovative controllers to ever be created, and in theory i think it will work out great, but lets see what it feels like in your hand first.

The only thing remotely interesting to me about that controller is that it kind of looks like it could be turned sideways and used like an old school nintendo contoller if needed.

Other than that I won't be buying it or any of the other new consoles. My computer plays the games I like.

I don't think I've owned a console system since I was 12, and for good reason.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this