Bus Hijinx

Tough Love

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That story is fucking gold. Phillipnos are so fucking irrating.

I drunkenly pissed on the back of a bus, coming home from a days dirnking beers on the beach. It was daytime and

the trail of urine went the entire length of the bus to the drivers seat. (sydney buses slope all the way down from the back) God I needed to piss. From memory my antics weren't appreciated.

I was acosted by an obese Lebanese bus driver a couple of weeks ago who then radioed for police assisstance. He was getting really aggressive overr a little bit of fare skipping. Needless to say we kicked the bus's lights out and a hasty retreat was made.

Has anyone noticed that when a junkie, bum or lunatic gets on a bus they inevitably concentrate their crazyness on you. Or are they just attracted to me?

One time i was on this bus and sitting in the back and the bus was kinda full all the seats were taken and some people were standing up.

Anyways some bum got on and as he was heading toward the back the people around me were like "fuck that! you better get your stanky ass out the back!" "you aint sitting back here!"

And the guy gets off muttering and shit, it was fucked up. But i know i couldnt have stood his smell for much if he had sat back there.

One time. I was taking the late night AC transit home from SF...this drunk girl was in the back, saying, "Aw, nigga, I'm tore back...I gotta earl...ohhhhh..ohhh..." Then, a block before I got off at 12th street, she earled. Earling away, she didn't see everyone in the back of the (full) bus crowd into the front...she gets puke rock points for that one.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Sep 18 2005, 04:47 AM

I yakked on the bus once well not on a bus i yakked out the window. and apparantly onto the windshield of a nearby car or so i was told.

I would have done the same except you cant open the windows of the new Sydney buses.

On the school bus in primary school a kid pegged an apple out the window and hit the most decrepit old man in the stomach. he doubled over and fell to the ground. it was pretty appalling That kid was pretty bad, he broke someones jaw in the fourth grade

Ive been hit by an egg which flew threw a bus window

ive seen people jump out of bus windows

one time a bus i was on ran over a kid's basketball. that was pretty funny

Oh, shit, here you go. When I was in high school, this kid stole a fire extingusher from one of the hallways.

"What the hell are you gonna do with that?" I said. We were waiting for the bus, btw. Of course.

"I don't know..." he said. (We were stoned, naturally. Ah, youth.)

We got on the bus, and a few minutes later he said, "Dude, watch, watch!!" He aimed the nozzle out the window as we were pulling up to the next stop. When we stopped, he hit the trigger for about ten seconds, and turned this kid waiting for the bus into a snowman.

True story.

throwing snowballs at buses was lots of fun.... specially at bus stops, you could hit the driver, and with several people, you could cover him with snow. They can't chase you or the passengers will start rioting. I remember throwing these HUUUGE chunks of snow at buses, and bringing snowballs inside one and start throwing them around

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Sep 19 2005, 02:27 AM

I threw up on a bus while standing at the door waiting to get off. The driver gave me a "jesus fucking christ what the fuck did you just do??" look, but I quickly jumped off and passed out on a school playground (and puked on it also).

18 cans of Tuborg is not reccommended.....

ha. that reminds me of the fateful night I unloaded my guts on the slippery on some children play equipment and then found out the next day i hooked up with some ugly bitch, despite having no memory of it.